Closed Thread
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
what is the problem here mr? I just presenting the message from the chat. nothing more. nothing less. at least u got a source, which is more than most of the posts here. so its better than nothing

and I understand the original language. but in my mind they are talking about 1.2. men visst. som alltid bör du dra dina egena slutsatser. men läser du hela chaten nämns uppdateringen flera gånger, vilket får mig att tänka på 1.2, utan att de säger rakt ut att det rör sig om 1.2..

also,interesting since nokia almost never talk to users/readers.
the problem was your first claim. It was too absolute and specific compared to source you had.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
its linux. you dont hack it, you make an app for it !!

You mind using this quote in my signature? hehehe that made my roll over from laughing!

got this from:http://us.mc573.mail.yahoo.com/mc/we...jsrand=6655729

Earl: When will the next update to the N900? Det känns som det är ganska mycket basalt som måste fixas nu som tex. It feels like it's pretty much basalt that must fix now that example. streaming etc. streaming, etc.
Nokia: Hej! Nokia: Hi! Nästa uppdatering för N900 beräknas komma under april. Next update for N900 is expected to come in April. För mig fungerar streamingen redan nu. For me it works, no stream now. Mvh Nikolas Sincerely Nikolas

So PR 1.2 will be in April

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
"So PR 1.2 will be in April"

The positive is there will at least be a 1.2

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
here is the full list of changes in the new 1.2 release

http://www.sygysweb.nl/n900forum/vie...t=174&start=10

On page one of that thread you see some screenshots of new features.
It's good that they're working on OVI maps (though the update doesn't really show anything special). I really hope they put a decent update in PR1.2 for it, as I think we've been patient enough with the lacking current version.

My biggest pet peeve? it only works in landscape and they put a HUGE current location button above your current position. That basically leaves you not many pixels to see what is coming in the road ahead. Handy? Well, at least I have a good view of where I've been or what I'm passing on each side.

shouldn't SOMEONE have thought that the current location either:
A. should be on bottom
B. should be smaller or even have a transparent / low alpha background
C. All of the above.

Where are the UI designers??

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bristol, UK
anyone got any latest news on when this firmware will be released?

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lagos, Nigeria
I just hope the update has got native USSD support wiv it! God please!...so done wiv all these apps from Extra-devel! ....full rootfs...aarrrrgghhh!!!

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by saud khan View Post
anyone got any latest news on when this firmware will be released?
Well you could either read this thread or realise the only answer is "when it is ready".

Originally Posted by Niggydip View Post
I just hope the update has got native USSD support wiv it! God please!...so done wiv all these apps from Extra-devel! ....full rootfs...aarrrrgghhh!!!

yeah there is USSD on PR 1.2

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Well you could either read this thread or realise the only answer is "when it is ready".
lol man i so want this new firmware :P i hope they fix the laggy scrolling and the weird screen problems that we get when we scroll! btw im new here and i dont know much about SDK. can anyone please explain it to me?

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever