Notices

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Hi!

I've got an issue with media - someone has sent me 3 pictures, I've downloaded all of them at once (to the same time). Now, no matter which picture of those 3 I click on, I can see only the last one..

Has anyone else also this problem?

Version: 0.9.20 nightly22.

Best Regards,

Jaracz

Last edited by Jaracz; 2013-04-25 at 07:02.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Elgin7 View Post
0.9. 19 nightly work but very slow to send media and must keep connect by internet if not, my phone dont stop to try to connect

0.9.20. no work no images, and not possible to send media....
Lol I am also got the issue that wazapp taking about 3 minutes to upload an image now.

Will try to reinstall it..

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
I'm on Wazapp 0.9.20. I just copy-pasted a text from a website into the message window. Now whenever I keep writing to that same contact, the text input window shows wrong font & color. It's actually the font/color from the original text (website). This ONLY happens in the input windows. Text bubbles are not affected.

Other message windows/contacts also aren't affected and this bug happened using the dark theme. Bug can be fixed by restarting Wazapp or switching themes (white/black) back & forward.

Is it possible to add an option so that we can decide whether new messages scroll a conversation that we're already browsing if we're not at the bottom? I have quite a few group chats with friends and I'm always catching up on them, which is very hard to do when their new messages keep scrolling you to the bottom

Last edited by rajveer; 2013-04-26 at 13:32.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Already done in nightly builds, waiting to be merged.

Sweet! Can we download your nightlies, or is it best to wait for the merged version?

Based on personal experience, I would say nightlys are pretty stable as such. Get it! http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/code...rmattan/armel/

Last edited by GripFangWolf; 2013-04-26 at 18:38.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
I'm on Wazapp 0.9.20. I just copy-pasted a text from a website into the message window. Now whenever I keep writing to that same contact, the text input window shows wrong font & color. It's actually the font/color from the original text (website). This ONLY happens in the input windows. Text bubbles are not affected.

Other message windows/contacts also aren't affected and this bug happened using the dark theme. Bug can be fixed by restarting Wazapp or switching themes (white/black) back & forward.
Yeah its a bug, for now the work around is start typing a new message just when you press the space key after first word the font changes. Right?

If yes, then just press backspace button to edit that word and problem solved..

Don't as k me how and why but it works for me.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by GripFangWolf View Post
Based on personal experience, I would say nightlys are pretty stable as such. Get it! http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/code...rmattan/armel/
Thanks, the nightly works fine and adds a few other nice features

Are others still getting the issue where Wazapp will close itself automatically at least once a day? I'm not sure if this is an issue with FasterN9 (using the latest version 1.1.5 here). I don't really want to use a script to automatically load it up again as sometimes I like exiting Wazapp completely.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp