Heyya...that was me..! just my usual jog around the earth..!!

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Proof of extraterrestrial intelligence is that they stayed the hack out of the Solar System.

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Ok, I think we can all agree that OP wasn't able to identify it. So now to prove that it was actually Flying and an Object, and viola! UFO!
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by hsmade View Post
How interesting... and you had to post that on the maemo forum, did you? :P
For some people, the Maemo.org is an important part of their life...so, be nice to OP. We had almost (I think) a hundred new post about Nokia/Microsoft, so why not about some UFO experience?

Btw, did you guys hear about that dog that could........

Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
hear about that dog that could........
yeah i saw its video in fb! the one that prays before it eats the cute puppy???

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by chivar View Post
yeah i saw its video in fb! the one that prays before it eats the cute puppy???
Missed that one.
Maemo 5, Windows 7 (for MCE, MS.Word+Endnote), Debian, Ubuntu, trying to get LibreOffice Writer+Bibus working properly with EndNote bibliography, given up trying to get MythTV working with AverMedia Galaxy DVB-S USB tuner. Linux & astronomy: http://mishastro.wikispaces.com/

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
hey guys just want to share with you all that 10minutes ago i saw an unidentifying flying object.

April 24th 2011.
8:20pm, Deanwell, Hamilton, New Zealand.

Its so bright like a star but is not as far away as it is seem, a big bright light. It's hovering for about 10minutes and then move left and then right and just before it disappeared, i ran inside to grab my camera (15x zoom) then it moving left and right and then changing colour from bright to dimmer and disappeared in the thin air.

I thought i can chase it to capture it on the video but its no where to be seen, jumped into my car and start driving for 5km to the farm side and there is nothing at sight.

I'm pretty sure it is not a plane, because its hovering and did not blink at all. Gutted I couldn't catched it on camera, otherwise it would have been awesome.

All i can say is damn!
I believe you bro.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I was gonna comment with "Hay, do you guys remember about that UFO over jerusalem?" and googled for its youtube links and instead I found that it was likely a hoax:

http://news.discovery.com/space/jeru...ly-a-hoax.html
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
I think I just saw Chuck Norris. He looks alot taller on TV!

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
hey guys just want to share with you all that 10minutes ago i saw an unidentifying flying object.

April 24th 2011.
8:20pm, Deanwell, Hamilton, New Zealand.

Its so bright like a star but is not as far away as it is seem, a big bright light. It's hovering for about 10minutes and then move left and then right and just before it disappeared, i ran inside to grab my camera (15x zoom) then it moving left and right and then changing colour from bright to dimmer and disappeared in the thin air.

I thought i can chase it to capture it on the video but its no where to be seen, jumped into my car and start driving for 5km to the farm side and there is nothing at sight.

I'm pretty sure it is not a plane, because its hovering and did not blink at all. Gutted I couldn't catched it on camera, otherwise it would have been awesome.

All i can say is damn!
I believe you...