Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
I have an N950, I think I have some input concerning the subject.

it's no wonder why developers don't come round here anymore...
This made me laugh. you got a phone that is DEAD and not even available to the general public so please get a life and talk about something worth at least talking about, my god it will NEVER get support from anywhere.

Good job you got it for free eh .

As much as meego is dead now at least the N9 out performs the N950 even before release so really what have you got to bragg about??????...... a DEAD device???????.

Dead devices belong with dead end people and your one of them .

Do me a favour eh.

Oh and your comment "it's no wonder why developers don't come round here anymore..." a very easy one to answer. developers do not stay with dead end platforms, they would never earn anything at all !! they do what you lot should do and move on !.

WOW your posts are great for tearing apart .

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-09-29 at 01:28.

I now see why people have you on their ignore lists. Reported for personal attack.

Right, it's going to be one of those days. I'll begin by stating that BigBadGuber implied that only people with N9 experience can reply to this thread. I believe that the devices are similar enough for me to warrant my opinion valid in terms of OS experience.

Logical fallacy of the greatest example the fallacies are based upon.

I refuse to reply to your next post, regardless of what it is. I would rather not pollute this forum further with your repeated babbling.

Please grow up, Abill, it's all the forum members want.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Ok, someone's going off the chart on my lunacy-meter today.

Let's not drag anyone else down, or let yourself be dragged down by obvious nonsense.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
On a serious note, I'd like to know how the n9 is with carrier customization.

As far as I know, carriers were never able to screw up the firmware of the n900, or even lock the phone. Is that also true for the n9?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j d For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
I now see why people have you on their ignore lists. Reported for personal attack.

Right, it's going to be one of those days. I'll begin by stating that BigBadGuber implied that only people with N9 experience can reply to this thread. I believe that the devices are similar enough for me to warrant my opinion valid in terms of OS experience.

Logical fallacy of the greatest example the fallacies are based upon.

I refuse to reply to your next post, regardless of what it is. I would rather not pollute this forum further with your repeated babbling.

Please grow up, Abill, it's all the forum members want.
I have NO WAY attacked you, all i did was point out facts and if i had the N950 i would also be a dead end person too !!!.

I speak my mind and you did not like the fact i pointed out some differences between something that has actually got support to something that has not.

Just because i do not agree with your statements does not make me an attacker, that is crazy thing to say.

When developers dissapear they have logic behind that and you telling everyone it is MY fault they have left this forum? what is that if it is not an attack????.

Maemo.org has to come to an end as it currently is for obvious reasons, the development has ceased from every company that supported Maemo.

The N9 clearly has no company supporting it now including it's manufacturer and that means it is a dead end device.

But i still want to see what it is capable of from the people who will buy it and the reason for this thread i might tell you NOT for the N950 !!!.

Come on Reffyyyy join in and give us some of your views .

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-09-29 at 01:56.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
But, but... it just works.
it simply works bud. where are the mexicans

I have an N950, I think I have some input concerning the subject.

it's no wonder why developers don't come round here anymore...
give us your input then. we want a thread where buyers can make a rational decision if N9 is for them

This is probably not the right thread to get my question answered

Originally Posted by j d View Post
This is probably not the right thread to get my question answered
I woulf like to know it too

doesnt look like anyone has N9 yet....

Tags
bigbadpoo!, billeatspoo, billsuxcox