Poll: How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB
Poll Options
How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
Cool, more issues and oversights
Sorry, nope. Sarcasm failed, no oversight, no issue. Just tracking what our component suppliers do. See last posts

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
For potential Neo900 buyers in the UK, Euros are really cheap right now...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevenc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
There will be a talk by Werner Almesberger (wpwrak) on CCCAMP15 (near Berlin, Aug 13-17), subject: Neo900_-_the_smartphone_against_backdoors

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Are there any new rough estimates on the release date? Is it likely to hold the neo in our hands before XMas?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mithrandir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
As we received the pre-order window closing ”soon” mail:
it would be nice to know the meaning of soon (is it a Jollaesque soon?).
And the current number of preorders. As well as an updated final price estimation.
TIA

--
oh, and an answer to last post would be nice, too

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
I received the e-mail about pre-orders. I went to the website, and made an account. It sent me an e-mail to verify my account, but whenever I click on it I get an error. I've tried different computers, different browsers, and different wi-fi networks. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Franz

[edit joerg]registered and verified customer

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2015-08-22 at 02:26.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranzDages For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by FranzDages View Post
I received the e-mail about pre-orders. I went to the website, and made an account. It sent me an e-mail to verify my account, but whenever I click on it I get an error. I've tried different computers, different browsers, and different wi-fi networks. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Franz
Hi Franz,

Please forward this mail to contact at neo900.org, I'll try to check what's going on.

(in worst case you might have to wait a few days though, as Joerg and Werner already left for CCCamp15 and I'm leaving soon )

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 276 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ uk or @Pai,Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Hi Franz,

Please forward this mail to contact at neo900.org, I'll try to check what's going on.

(in worst case you might have to wait a few days though, as Joerg and Werner already left for CCCamp15 and I'm leaving soon )
I have been having the same type of problem from the 'shop' auto emails. The password reset emails have 'unrecognised' links that are unclickable. If you copy & paste them it's just %garbage% not an address/url at all.

Last edited by macey; 2015-08-12 at 07:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to macey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
What is this email about preorders you are referring to? I did not receive anything since my down payment.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by macey View Post
I have been having the same type of problem from the 'shop' auto emails. The password reset emails have 'unrecognised' links that are unclickable. If you copy & paste them it's just %garbage% not an address/url at all.
Could some of you forward that mail? Apparently it just doesn't work for some accounts, while for others it's fine. It would massively help in debugging the issue.

Also, as a workaround, if you contact us by e-mail, we can activate your accounts manually.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
What is this email about preorders you are referring to? I did not receive anything since my down payment.
Please also contact us via e-mail - if your payment wasn't made in the last week and you still haven't got any message, then either they went to spam or you somehow slipped off our list, in which case it has to be fixed asap

(greetings from CCCamp15!)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
neo900, thank you!