Closed Thread
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia
I have 1 question If he ( tgalal ) really working on porting WhatsApp to N900 how he will hack there 1 Year Free use and then we must pay to use WhatsApp... haha

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by demludi View Post
I have 1 question If he ( tgalal ) really working on porting WhatsApp to N900 how he will hack there 1 Year Free use and then we must pay to use WhatsApp... haha
once you have it working your number will be automaticly registered for a free use up to 1 year then you can go and purchase additional time from any internet browser using your cc..not that big of a deal...

The Following User Says Thank You to ADRENALINE For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by souseh View Post
To everyone here whining and telling they won't donate unless they see a demo or something like that:
Just for the record, if you read this thread since it started, tgalal never asked for money, we all know he's doing this alone in his free time, it was only after some people asked him for a donate button to show him some appreciation that he did it.
Don't donate if you don't believe him!! Just stop this debate here and let him do his job quietly!
Ok cry alone, tgalal is not doing whatsapp porting, this is fake. is only to extract money.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
its always better if we can get official version, do petition or whatever, rather than this bull*****, btw i dont need wazzap,

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Esto es un fiasco, y tgalal porque no da la cara ? No se dan cuenta que esto es todo mentira ? Saludos desde ARGENTINA

Time to report it to police, it is scam! Where are you tagal?

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Spocreton View Post
Esto es un fiasco, y tgalal porque no da la cara ? No se dan cuenta que esto es todo mentira ? Saludos desde ARGENTINA
Es cualquiera el flaco desaparecio, dejando la pagina pidiendo guita, un desastre, no merece estar en esta comunidad.

NO DONEN NADA!, Don't donate any money!!!

TGALAL IS A FRAUD, AND HE IS WON MONEY FOR THIS?
OHH BITE ME!

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

The Following User Says Thank You to demludi For This Useful Post:
Viber will work really well without microphone ...

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Dubai
Seriously people, get a life!!!
I suggest someone to delete this whole thread already!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShahoOod For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls