How can I place widgets on the edge of the screen? It always get transfered to the next screen. After a lot of tries I managed to do it but it took a lot of time just for a single widget (~15min). This sure is annoying since I usually mess around with the desktops.

Any idea?

Edit: This happens only with the right edge. Left edge works fine.

Last edited by LightRain; 2011-10-29 at 09:32.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Drama, Greece
click and drag the widget from the very left side of it...

drag i ment.... dont ever drug a widget

Last edited by andreas.k; 2011-10-29 at 10:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to andreas.k For This Useful Post:
Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
I guess it heavily depends on how you `hold' the widget in the first place. Lets say for instance the widget is called desktop command widget. Normally these are bar shaped, so to drag them to the bottom right of the screen, you'll need to press and hold by the left most part of that bar before dragging it down to the furthest right you can get to.

If you have a problem with doing that or if you're dealing with icons, you should probably use a stylus and again repeating the steps above. Remember as long as the object being used to put pressure onto the screen should be preferably to the opposite side of the widget should the widget be needed to be placed on the desired location.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post:
Thanks so much guys!! I've always held a widget on the bottom right of it (so I can see it). Guess that's the reason why the issue is only with the right edge and not the left edge. You guys saved my day!