Active Topics

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ leicester UK
If Gollum was gay it would explain so much

get out of my head you yawn freak

sorry gollum is straight, he is sitting opposite from me at the bar chatting up women. however frodo and sam have now moved in together, and are thinking of adopting once they have had a civil partnership

Sex consisting of going with the same sex as yourself is perverted narcissism.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
If anything, it's Frodo and Sam.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
He is gay and what's more disturbing he also suffers from Schizophrenia

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

And how does evolution work and why does is seem to need two genders?

Copulation causes population, why?

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Dollyknot View Post
And how does evolution work and why does is seem to need two genders?
Evolution worsk like, argh, i can write a 4 page essay on the topic, ill link some youtubes that are better to explain on the bottom of the post....

And evolution does not need two genders, there are lots of life forms on planet earth that can mate with them selfs or replicate without mating and other mechanisms.

The reason our evolution has lead to two genders is pretty simple, what our genes are made up of "wants" to be replicated, and like a current taking the less resistive path our genes "wants" to have a host that is best suited for making more copies (and replicating). With two genders you get a nice mix of different genes (junk DNA and otherwise, but dont be alarmed of the name junk DNA its actually quite usefull) which with natural selection is a really really practical way of trying to make sure you (as in the gene) gets replicated more.

The reason biological compounds works like this is that those biological compounds were the only once that were interested in surviving.

this playlist contains also how evolution works, but i recommend just watching the whole thing, cos YOU are going to learn lots of stuff you might like
http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer...23537556D7AADB

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
It would explain his obsession with rings.

and why he always seems to stick his finger in one.