Notices

Where does drnoksnenes store the ingame snes saves? and are they compatible with other emulators on pc. I want to start playing on N900 and continue on my PC

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
SRAM (.srt) should be, save states very probably aren't (thus I used a custom extension -- .frz.gz).

Same folder as your rom files.

(Hmm.. repeating myself, look up previous page.)

Last edited by javispedro; 2011-02-17 at 00:05.

is it possible to get kirby superstar to work with the emulator?

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North America
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
All the channels are emulated; the quality is not on par with desktop emulators though (a lot of stuff has been simplified/removed from drpocketsnes). As for the missing samples you might want to try the cmd line version of the emulator and play with sample rates / buffer sizes.

I never had any luck with adjusting the sample rate/buffer size, but i did update the garage.maemo.org bug for ff3 with some gpx2 info i found online.

it does _sound_ like a renderer bug, very regular - when certain notes are hit it is always the same note that is incorrectly reproduced, not really a sample or buffer issue.

Have not established if the gp2xspain fellow got down to the bottom of it.

unfortunately no clues either yet on why Kirby SuperStar does not start. (played it just a while ago on snes9x)

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Has anybody ever got Yoshi's Island to work?

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Has anybody ever got Yoshi's Island to work?
It works here!

Under PR1.2, I was never able to get it to work. I'm on PR1.3 now and I'll give it a try again and report here if I get no luck.

I'm pretty sure that I tried 2 different ROMS from different sources and it would hang after the Nintendo sign.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-03-11 at 00:26.

Just tried it again and it actually doesnt even show the Nintendo sign. Just a black screen.

The ROM I have has a .smc exension and it is 2mb in size. I noticed that most of the ROMS I tried that are 2mb would also not load.

?

Any help with this would be great.

Originally Posted by bjv View Post
it does _sound_ like a renderer bug, very regular - when certain notes are hit it is always the same note that is incorrectly reproduced, not really a sample or buffer issue.
Yes, that's what I think though. The easy solution is to revert to PocketSNES rendered. However, this might slow all games... needs some benchmarking.

Originally Posted by bjv View Post
unfortunately no clues either yet on why Kirby SuperStar does not start. (played it just a while ago on snes9x)
Well, that is clear: there's no SA-1 support in the ARM assembly code. If you are interested, you can download DrNokSnes source and edit the Makefile to enable the C core.

how do i use frz states from snes9x to drnoknes?

Tags
drnoksnes, emulator, games, snes, zeemote