Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
I have an icon on the low power screen. After I ran the command with USSD balance, the operator's message was added to the image file of the icon. After I changed the Y value, another line of message was added to the image file. Can you implement a method for displaying the account balance without altering the image file? Alternatively, can you make displaying on the low power screen optional? I noticed there is a switch to disable that option, but it did not work.

Originally Posted by Dinho View Post
I noticed there is a switch to disable that option, but it did not work.
Yes. It will be fixed. For now You can disable StandBy option in my program and manually replace Your icon with the clean one - this should work.
Anyway now I'm searching another ways of displaying the Info on LPM screen.

New version - some bugs fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Where can I find the background icon?
I'd like to replace it with the invisible.

Originally Posted by RIscRIpt View Post
Where can I find the background icon?
I'd like to replace it with the invisible.
Here it is:
Code:
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/ussdexec.png

The Following User Says Thank You to Avis For This Useful Post:
Avis
The Billboard integration is a nice touch. 2 more weeks until my trip and then I'll give it a good workout.

New version is Published at Nokia Store.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
Avis,
Any idea when multiple values will be supported?

Will be supported in a Pro-version.
Hope to publish it in a few weeks...

Installed the Ovi store version for a quick play and everything seems to work OK.

Had a bit of a strange issue on first reboot when the program wasn't set up with the standby display coexisting/merging with the Meecast icon even though I hadn't enabled it. Same went for the notification option - I had to enable and disable it to stop it popping up.

The Billboard integration works perfectly :-)

One suggestion while thinking about my upcoming trip. I'll probably use some PAYG data which I don't think will trigger any updates in USSDBalance if my understanding is correct.
Would it be possible to add an option for an interval for automatic updates, say every 30 mins or 1hr to avoid burning through too much data without realizing it?