Active Topics

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
The only piece of RE code I've looked at personally is MCE, but I am sure that I've benefited from your work in other ways, such as bug fixes and enhancements that other's have done. Your work *is* appreciated definitely!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shawnjefferson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
jonwil, you are a reverse engineering god in my eyes, and I wish to know all your leet reverse engineering skillz.

Just as another bit of evidence to the pile of your usefulness: I am still immensely thankful for the libcal reversing you managed to do a while back. It made many of us, myself included, actually understand how libcal and the cal area works, AND I was able to feel warm fuzzy feelings inside knowing that my little rdmod commandline tool didn't have to depend on closed source pieces, AND opened up opportunities for other userspace cal-area inspecting/manipulating tools (not sure if anyone ever wrote any, I meant to but never had time, but the potential is now there).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
I didn't do libcal stuff, it was done by fmg

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonwil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by jonwil View Post
I didn't do libcal stuff, it was done by fmg
Ooops. My apologies to both you and fmg then. Either way, I have vague memories of you doing other reversing stuff, so the first paragraph from my prior post applies to both of you, in that case.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: