Notices

PLEASE HELP UNINSTALLING WAZAPP

Does anyone know how do i uninstall wazapp completely, so i can insert another sim card to register for another sim/ or new number. Because i uninstalled it, and when i re-installed it, it still had old conversation. And doesnt let me register with new number.

No matter what sim i put it in, even after unstalling and re-installing it. it seems like wazapp was never uninstalled, as old convos and still there, and it doesnt connect.

So i can neither connect or re-register

Help

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Nice splash screens! But I think you will get a better result when you use the original icon file instead of cutting out the one in the splash screen. Because the contours of the Wazapp icon in your splash screens look blurried to me.
Yup, you're right.. I spent a long time trying to find the original post where they were uploaded.. gave up and had to cut it out xD Thanks for the link! I'll edit it again and make it better!

To be honest though.. you can't see it on the phone itself.. but well, maemo demands perfection, yeah?

Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post
PLEASE HELP UNINSTALLING WAZAPP

Does anyone know how do i uninstall wazapp completely, so i can insert another sim card to register for another sim/ or new number. Because i uninstalled it, and when i re-installed it, it still had old conversation. And doesnt let me register with new number.

No matter what sim i put it in, even after unstalling and re-installing it. it seems like wazapp was never uninstalled, as old convos and still there, and it doesnt connect.

So i can neither connect or re-register

Help
dear god, i hope you didnt forget to remove wazapp credentials at you n9's account

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Nice splash screens! But I think you will get a better result when you use the original icon file instead of cutting out the one in the splash screen. Because the contours of the Wazapp icon in your splash screens look blurried to me.
Edited the post. You can use them now

Light: http://flickcabin.com/files/1975_h8nxy/wasplash.png
Dark: http://flickcabin.com/files/1976_bt3g0/wasplash_1.png

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
In the chats tab, I don't like that line that separates each person. So I checked the Chats.qml file in the edited UI, and there was this code:

Rectangle {
height: 1
width: parent.width-30
anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter
anchors.bottom: parent.bottom
color: theme.inverted?"#cfd2d4":"black"
}

I replaced the #cfd2d4 with #404040 and it looks much better in the dark theme now. But there's nothing in there about the light theme.. I want to change that dark one pixel separator line in the light theme as well to be a bit lighter than it is right now. Any ideas?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
LOL that's my code.
Let me explain this code:

color: theme.inverted?"#404040":"black"

it means: if theme is dark then color is #404040, else (theme is light) color is black.

Change "black" into what you want and post screenshots please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
dear god, i hope you didnt forget to remove wazapp credentials at you n9's account
I dint do that, where do i do that, please tell me

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
do you see ubuntu threads mixed in in the debian forum? or do you think that they belong there, or that debian users would stand for it? everything has its place and harmattan stuff should be separated for the sake of those who are not interested in harmattan
n9 is not powered by maemo and that is a fact
yelling it again and again doesn't make it true...

So you think that Harmattan stuff should be discussed only at (the nearly dead) meego.com, because there is (according to you) so much MeeGo in it?

Seems like you weren't involved that much back in time, when the N9 was being planned.
The only thing that was added after the MeeGo deal was the MeeGo compatibility layer.
Even the change to Qt was planned even before the N900 was lauched.

Oh, probably the N900 wasn't running maemo either... /sarcasm
/offtopic

Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post
I dint do that, where do i do that, please tell me
There is an app called "Accounts" on your N9. Open it and delete your wazapp account there.

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2012-05-19 at 15:58.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Ok, i want to share something, is a simple script to change WhatsApp status, since Wazapp does not implement this feature (yet).

Instructions: WhatsApp inc. implemented a IP-check few months ago, so you necessary need to be under the same NAT in order to get this to work.
Connect you phone to your home WLAN and run whatsapp_status.bat in your computer (sorry, only for Windows). Don't forget to add your country code before your number phone (for example, +34123456789 for Spain).
Sadly, you will see nothing in your client if you check your name, because Wazapp does not refresh the status, but it works (checked )

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68216150/WAS.zip

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-05-19 at 16:25.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by blubber View Post
Can you choose your contacts that you want to synchronize with Whatsapp? Or does it automatically upload all telephone numbers of all contacts?
No answer to the question of blubber!? It seems you folks are all concerned about bubbles and colours, but not a bit about revealing all the private data, that your friends and relatives have trusted to you (those people too, who do not use whatsapp). And what's your reward? This thread feels like the world is going completely crazy.

The Following User Says Thank You to amigo For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp