Notices

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Petrolina, Brazil
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
that looks awesome especially the background effect in app menu.. can you share your transitions.. thanks..

offtopic: what is the theme name? i liked it..
Yes, i can share!

And i solved the rotate problem using the CSSU Configuration tool! Now the blacklist works.
But another problem came up. My desktop is freezing too much. If i open some apps or even making/receiving calls it freezes.
I think not just desktop, but the whole system and only get back to normal if i remove battery.
It might be because the transitions. I´ll replace with the original one and make some tests.
I´m attaching my modded transitions.

edit: the theme is iviilsteel Ovi theme with harmattan icons and the backgrounds i found somewhere else, but if you want i can send you my walls via email.
Attached Files
File Type: zip transitions.zip (778 Bytes, 139 views)

Last edited by trigaum; 2011-10-13 at 04:14.

Originally Posted by trigaum View Post
Yes, i can share!

And i solved the rotate problem using the CSSU Configuration tool! Now the blacklist works.
But another problem came up. My desktop is freezing too much. If i open some apps or even making/receiving calls it freezes.
I think not just desktop, but the whole system and only get back to normal if i remove battery.
It might be because the transitions. I´ll replace with the original one and make some tests.
I´m attaching my modded transitions.

edit: the theme is iviilsteel Ovi theme with harmattan icons and the backgrounds i found somewhere else, but if you want i can send you my walls via email.
thanks for the transitions file, happy to see your blacklist feature works now...

btw i'm also having the same freeze problem, and i think its because of vertical homescreen slide feature (in cssu features, please check), i still dont know whats the real cause of freezing because i used multiple things that would make freeze eg. email auto sync, vertical sliding homescreens, transitions, wifi always on etc.

it would be great if anyone point out the real cause..

You're welcome!

So, now that you mentioned, i remember the freezes started after i installed CSSU Config tool and enabled the vertical transitions!!!
As you can see in my video, the transitions are horizontal, and after that video i installed Cssu config and enabled the vertical trans.
I´ll disable now and make some tests.

thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to trigaum For This Useful Post:
- Thanks for everyone who contributed in this thread.

- The phone did not freeze after removing vertical scrolling. [Since 4hrs and keeping my fingers crossed!]

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by trigaum View Post
Yes it is compatible!
I tunned my transitions with CSSU Tuner yesterday and it is different from the original.
And, i liked much more the newer tarnsitions!
Here´s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJA2V88e71I

(sorry for bad quality)
i don´t know if you guys can see, but pay attention after the screen rotation, it still a minimal rotation like the screen is being adapting to the new format.
Look the wallpaper when entering menus;
the growing-like apps when opening and when return to it.
So, i liked that way. But i wanted the blacklist too and now i´m afraid of using CSSU Configuration i loose those transitions... =(
how did you set the file that you have this nice effect when closing application?

Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
how did you set the file that you have this nice effect when closing application?
i really don´t know man... the only thing i know is that i did this with CSSU TUNER. My transitions.ini is attached a few posts above and you can see the configurations from yourself

Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
set app close duration to 600...

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kishanW View Post
- Thanks for everyone who contributed in this thread.

- The phone did not freeze after removing vertical scrolling. [Since 4hrs and keeping my fingers crossed!]
mine too, since 24 hrs [SOLVED]

Note to everyone: If you have freeze problem with this or ANY other transitions.ini file then just disable vertical scroll from CSSU features app.

BTW Thanks for everyone who pointed out the problem and helped in solving...

Mine too! Everything Solved!

Sorry to announce, the problem started happening again :/

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9