Right now, I'm at the mercy of vBulletin and its available themes. I thought that a lot would like the Mobile theme.

Let's wait and see what the 3rd gen tablet brings us. Maybe a redesign of the site might be appropriate based on what new things it will come with.

Ok, I scanned around and found two more mobile themes (Mobile II and Mobile III). Mobile III looks like a good option. Do test them out.

Just in case you need to go back to the dark theme, go to this URL:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo....php?styleid=4

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Thanks Reggie - Mobile II is the same as the theme I use on another forum, it's a bit pschedelic but very usable on the tablets (lightweight == low bandwidth, low CPU).

I always thought (assumed, even - bad I know) that you could modify/tweak themes, obviously not. However if this is possible, a darker/toned down version of one of the mobile themes (II?) might be nice but if not at least we have progress!

Thanks again.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I do know that recent versions of vBulletin have to be skinnable, because another vBulleting-based forum I used to frequent customized theirs.

Is there an easy way to switch out of the mobile version of the forums? I have no access to the user control panel! Please help There is no link available in this theme.

This is definitely a bump. I've bookmarked this thread so I don't lose track of it... since I have like no access to any forum features.

Any suggestions as to how to reset my theme preference if I have no way of reaching the user control panel?

Please Help!

Oh god lol...

I created another account and copy/pasted the usercp url. That was fun All is good now though.