Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
You are too much of a pusssyy to have a rifle
I've got a bow and arrow as well:

.}

You're in big trouble.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Many non-English languages spell amoeba without the o.
Correct scientific spelling in any language would be Amoeba (note the italics). Mostly being a nitpicker spelling nazi, cause I'm a microbiologist and well... doing that stuff stuff correctly comes with the job.

Anyhow, interesting link on-topic http://www.nokita.fi/pitch/ . Counter to MS offer. Possibly a joke.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Correct scientific spelling in any language would be Amoeba (note the italics). Mostly being a nitpicker spelling nazi, cause I'm a microbiologist and well... doing that stuff stuff correctly comes with the job.

Anyhow, interesting link on-topic http://www.nokita.fi/pitch/ . Counter to MS offer. Possibly a joke.
I don't know about validity of calculations or the company supposedly behind this but I do belive the MS offer for NMP is less than the value of the operations.
Under MS the remaining parts of Mobile Phones will certainly dwindle into oblivion in few years, though. Anything is better than that.

@Switch

-o=

Lend you a cannon?

rgds

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I don't know about validity of calculations or the company supposedly behind this but I do belive the MS offer for NMP is less than the value of the operations.
Under MS the remaining parts of Mobile Phones will certainly dwindle into oblivion in few years, though. Anything is better than that.
there is no value to the operations, except for MS based LUMIAs. MS is actually paying a premium on what is not worth much. Look what BB is getting for the WHOLE company. Half of what NOKIA gets for one third of its business.

Originally Posted by uTMY View Post
@Switch

-o=

Lend you a cannon?

rgds
Thanks.

I'm an expert with all types of weaponry, I was in the SAS (Special Amoeba Service).
This is me with the rest of my platoon

::::::::::::

and I was Navy Seal, eating amebas like you.

@Switch

---H----/=====\-----oooo-------H----|-|-|-|-|----

Here's an assault course for your team.

rgds

ps. sheesh ... everyone knows seals eat fish ... he can't even get that right!

Originally Posted by uTMY View Post
it seems there are things out there then that are less intelligent than an amoeba ... who knew!
Anything is possible at TMO. Glad I could be of assistance.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys, the first rule of These elite Units. You dont talk about it. Period.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha