Notices

hey folks can any body help me with my flash lite i use to capture videos in pitch dark with my flash lite on with my nokia 5800 and the result was fine reccently i upgraded to N900 and tried to do so but i wasnt working since there is not any setting for flashlite in video mode so can any body help me with this setting in anyway wud be very very thankfull to him i tried installing flashlite app on my phone but when i tried to open it with video camera on it says "unable to initilize flashlite camera is used by another application" please anybody who can help me with it thanks in advance

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
install app called live focus

after installing live focus,open your camera cover(it will also start camera aaplication in full creen mode)now tap anywhere and you will see your status bar(where you battry status and time etc. is shown) tap there(near your battry icon) there would be a new botton(it is for live focus somthing looks like a red ball) click on it and you will see live focus optios! in the right bottom corner there are two arrow to scroll down options for live focus.in otherr words you cannot see live focus unless ur camera lence cover is open.hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
no problem we are glad to help first of all which flashlight applcation are you talking about as there's more than one flashlight applications in the repository of N900 also what functionality you'd expect in the N900s version of flashlight as N900 and 5800 are running on two different systems such that applications with similar name might not serve the same functions.

The Following User Says Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
no problem we are glad to help first of all which flashlight applcation are you talking about as there's more than one flashlight applications in the repository of N900 also what functionality you'd expect in the N900s version of flashlight as N900 and 5800 are running on two different systems such that applications with similar name might not serve the same functions.
thanx for rplying man
well i instaled a widget naming flashlite it added a function in pulldown menu in my n900 well i simply want flashlite of n900 work when i capture video in some dark place just like i use to do on my last phone that was nokia 5800 xpress music jast want to know if there is any app or setting with wich i can do so

Originally Posted by lalitwadhwa View Post
thanx for rplying man
well i instaled a widget naming flashlite it added a function in pulldown menu in my n900 well i simply want flashlite of n900 work when i capture video in some dark place just like i use to do on my last phone that was nokia 5800 xpress music jast want to know if there is any app or setting with wich i can do so
You need to install Live Focus. That will give you the options to control the LED while recording video/photos (i.e. LED on/off, Red LED on/off, etc...)

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by lalitwadhwa View Post
thanx for rplying man
wooo hooooo i think you did not hear me, there is an app for this called LIVE FOCUS

by which you can turn on flash light while video rec here is how to do this........

after installing live focus,open your camera cover(it will also start camera aaplication in full creen mode)now tap anywhere and you will see your status bar(where you battry status and time etc. is shown) tap there(near your battry icon) there would be a new botton(it is for live focus somthing looks like a red ball) click on it and you will see live focus optios! in the right bottom corner there are two arrow to scroll down options for live focus.in otherr words you cannot see live focus unless ur camera lence cover is open.hope this helps

Originally Posted by nicholes View Post

thanx man u made my day it worked perfectly as i wanted thanx alot for rplying