Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Continue Development of ABOHS
Poll Options
Continue Development of ABOHS

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
I am actually pretty close to you :P But some levels are just impossible to get a high score on.

Hmm, me and XeN do get points on that level.
http://xengi.ath.cx/abohs/scores-page.php?p=11&l=6&sp=1

Maybe reupload the file?
hmm. I see, it's odd...

Originally Posted by XenGi View Post
I don't knew that there is a site for highscores already. But you have to enter your scores by hand and thats not so cool, so I will continue the work on my site as an alternative. something like the "maemo.org leage".
There is an Android Application to upload scores on http://angrybirds-score.com and you have the possibility to upload highscores.lua file.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Leon4 View Post
It's strange, I have 3 stras on all levels but still I got 0 points at world 6 level 3, and same thing on world 11 level 6, something is wrong dude...
Maybe you can send me your highscores.lua file and I can check this. Did you edit your highscores.lua?

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I can help you with the css of the site if you like.
Tell me what you need to start and you can start doing magic.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Did you edit your highscores.lua?
No, I didn't edit my highscore.lua in any way.

http://xengi.ath.cx/abohs/scores-page.php?p=11&l=6&sp=1
just you and wreck have scores on this level and we other don't?

As I said before, send me your highscores.lua and I will check why your not getting the scores up.

Maybe theres something I didn't mention when I made the upload script. I had only my own highscores.lua to do it.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Maybe you can send me your highscores.lua file and I can check this. Did you edit your highscores.lua?

Tell me what you need to start and you can start doing magic.
nothing for now, I'll make a mockup and post it here, I hope during this week
________
How To Use Iolite

Last edited by qwazix; 2011-08-21 at 10:50.

[UPDATE] ABOHS Website & PC version

Passwort reset request

I finished the feature that you can generate a new password if you forgot it. At the upper right corner of the site is now a button called "Reset password", there you can enter your email that you've used for regisration and you will get an email with intructions for resetting your password.

PC version

I testet the PC version and it seems that the highscores file is the same as in the maemo version. I will test that in the near future and than add support for the PC version soon.

Last edited by XenGi; 2011-04-20 at 08:34.

[UPDATE] ABOHS Website Design & Windows Support

New Design

Ifinally found some time and remembered some CSS things to make a new design for the ABOHS site. Now the website is looking like a website and not like some early alpha version of something thats gonna be a site in the future.
See it yourself and tell me what you think of it.

Windows support

I finally added support for the Windows XP/7 version that you can get from Intel AppUp. If you're looking for the highscores and settings file look in the FAQs.

Last edited by XenGi; 2011-04-28 at 07:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
[UPDATE] ABOHS Website Down

Downtime

I'm currently switching my Root-Server to a cheaper VPS but haven't found one yet. So ABOHS and all other services at xengi.ath.cx will be down for some time. If everything went fine you can access it in some days under abohs.makesyouhappy.org.
If someone reads this who can help, I'm looking for a VPS/Rootserver with the following specs:

RAM: 2GB
HDD: 100GB
Port Speed: 100MBit/s
Additional stuff: I must have access to the kernel so that I can install my own one.

If anyone can help, contact me:
Mail: ricardoband@ymail.com
Jabber: XeN@hot-chilli.eu
Twitter: XenGi_

[UPDATE] Future of ABOHS

Insert coin to continue

I have added a poll to this thread because I really don't know if I will continue the development of ABOHS.

So if there are users who want this service to come back online I will do because it was quite funny, but if nobody wants it I won't do it anymore. No users means no fun comparing scores.

The poll will end in one month. You decide.

Last edited by XenGi; 2011-06-13 at 18:13.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox