Notices

Originally Posted by Nad View Post
Either copy via root in terminal or install n9quick tweak, use option h and use filebox to copy to /opt/waxmpppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI
Or use SSH

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
tgalal should include this in coming version
I think he should integrate some kind of theme system. That way everybody can be happy.

Allow users to choose different Indicators, different date and time arrangements, bubble colours ect.

People from this community could help with all of this

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
I found that the white bubble in conservation is still long, not fit the size as the text inside

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Hi!

I've just got Bad File Descriptor Error and Segmentation Fault again. Anyone else has got this issue?

Best Regards,

Jaracz

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Sorry for being offtopic, but someone is wrong in the internet...
Harmattan is based on maemo, uses Qt instead of hildon and has a MeeGo compatibility layer.
It has more in common with maemo than with MeeGo. Some maemo packages even run unmodified in Harmattan.
It was named as MeeGo for marketing reasons but in fact there is no much MeeGo in Harmattan.

You might take a look at MeeGo for ARM and check the differences to Harmattan.
/offtopic

edit: in the end it's all based on the linux kernel, so everything is "similar" to a certain point.
do you see ubuntu threads mixed in in the debian forum? or do you think that they belong there, or that debian users would stand for it? everything has its place and harmattan stuff should be separated for the sake of those who are not interested in harmattan
n9 is not powered by maemo and that is a fact

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
About the Bubble resize, it's a WIP so be nice.
NHF but I'm no fan of Andorid graphics.
While we speak, I'll rather use Symbians.
Once significant stuff is integrated, I'll share the link again with updated UI.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Love the UI change and the new indicators by rantakemisti. It almost looks like the original one now. Although I think that's the best I can work on the clock icon as well.. Photoshop only zooms in so far :P

I came up with better splash pages: a dark one and a light one. Replace in the /opt/waxmpppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/pics folder. Feel free to use it Don't forget to rename the dark one to wasplash.png!

Light with curved corners:

Dark with dithering:

Personally, I like how the dark one looks.

All hail people of the community! xD Just release one app.. and see the wonders everyone comes up with. Damn, I love being a part of this awesome group.

Edit: Used the original logo file. Thanks to The Best Isaac

Last edited by flopjoke; 2012-05-19 at 15:07.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Mine stopped showing in conversations the last time has been seen .

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Love the UI change and the new indicators by rantakemisti. It almost looks like the original one now. Although I think that's the best I can work on the clock icon as well.. Photoshop only zooms in so far :P

I came up with better splash pages: a dark one and a light one. Replace in the /opt/waxmpppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/pics folder. Feel free to use it Don't forget to rename the dark one to wasplash.png!

Light with curved corners:

Dark with dithering:

Personally, I like how the dark one looks.

All hail people of the community! xD Just release one app.. and see the wonders everyone comes up with. Damn, I love being a part of this awesome group.
Nice splash screens! But I think you will get a better result when you use the original icon file instead of cutting out the one in the splash screen. Because the contours of the Wazapp icon in your splash screens look blurried to me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Symbian indicators attached. You know where to put them.
Using them makes a lot of difference, I love them.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp