Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Finland
Name:  flashing error.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  73.4 KB

what to do??? help!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by rafaelk View Post
what to do??? help!
What was the exact command line you used?

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
What was the exact command line you used?
flasher -f -F main.bin

i have done everything i can.. my brains freeze

no i have in this point...Name:  nimetön1.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  31.9 KB

so now when i open phone, it says "install correct "software" or something.. it say that finnish language and my english is bad

Last edited by rafaelk; 2014-09-23 at 17:04.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
flasher -f -F main.bin

i have done everything i can.. my brains freeze

no i have in this point...

so now when i open phone, it says "install correct "software" or something.. it say that finnish language and my english is bad
Okay, so what I'd suggest is you should back up your phone and then flash device with both emmc and firmware, which pretty much resets the device to factory condition.

Do you have the correct BIN files? What is the country variant of your device, I suppose it is finnish?
(You can find the country variant number written under the simcard tray.)

Okay, so what I'd suggest is you should back up your phone and then flash device with both emmc and firmware, which pretty much resets the device to factory condition.

Do you have the correct BIN files? What is the country variant of your device, I suppose it is finnish?
simtray = 059J187
i download those bin files with navifirm+. but when i flash, it give me error and "cant flash" or something like that.

toimiiko tää vastaus prkl

toimiiko tää vastaus prkl
hyvin toimii

nonni onnistusko jeesi tän perhanan puhelimen suhteen, ei tarvis englanniks yrittää säätää

nonni onnistusko jeesi tän perhanan puhelimen suhteen, ei tarvis englanniks yrittää säätää
FI: Tottahan toki, kunhan pääsen himaan. Oon junassa nyt keskellä eimitään.

ENG: Sure, I can help you further when I get back home. Am presently in a train practically middle of nowhere...

nice! thanx! jos sais eloon tuon luurin vihdoin ja viimein

Tags
flashing, nokia n9