Active Topics

Notices

I just tried it... really funky. Control wheel was a bit unintuitive at first, but then I got the hang of it. I had a funny bug(?), where princess/girl said I donīt have a key, but teleported out from the cage to 1 level higher ,but didnīt join me. I had to open the empty cage to get her to team up... :-)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merienth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 71 | Thanked: 456 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Portugal
Originally Posted by Bobbyters View Post
Hmm, is this game still on?
Yep, still on, I'm taking this game development very seriously, it's just development takes much time. I 'm doing a lot of code refactoring.

Originally Posted by Merienth View Post
I just tried it... really funky. Control wheel was a bit unintuitive at first, but then I got the hang of it. I had a funny bug(?), where princess/girl said I donīt have a key, but teleported out from the cage to 1 level higher ,but didnīt join me. I had to open the empty cage to get her to team up... :-)
The command wheel should work much better now (some friends said the same, that it was a bit cluncky).

Its hidden by default now, and only appears when the user press the screen, it's location its nof fixed anymore, it appers where the user touchs the screen, and it hides when the user releases.

Thanks for the bug report about the princess. I', guessing it's because the levels are not locked yet, in final version one needs to finish one level to unlock the next one. But I will take a look.

Maybe it's time to launch a new dev version with all the changes I did so far.

Thank you all for showing interest and for feedback, cheers

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to john_god For This Useful Post:
Just updated a new alpha2 version on openrepos https://openrepos.net/content/johngod/superepicmegahero

Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 are almost finished now, lots of bug fixes.
I think I added many new cool features to the game history imho.

Also lanched a Android build, can be found at the website https://superepicmegahero.carrd.co/

The game development is moving, slowly but it's moving

I'm gonna take this baby in alpha development stage to the GDWC, wish me luck

Again any kinf of feedback is welcome. Thank you and enjoy

Last edited by john_god; 2019-02-01 at 06:20. Reason: upate website link

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to john_god For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Sees the icon...

Illuminati confirmed
Attached Images

Last edited by HtheB; 2018-09-27 at 21:31.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Sees the icon...

Illuminati confirmed
Hum ???
I admit I havent seen thoose Dan Brown movies, not sure what this is about. Me wonders if it's about the lightning bolt. Then a quick google search shows me iluminatti triangles.
The icon was made by my 11 year old kid, I dont think he knows what iluminati is .
Now I'm wonderin if my kid has entered a secret society without telling me about
Now I think I understand why a guy in openrepos said it's the ugliest icon ever ahahaha

Back to the game, early in the morning I just commited to bitbucket a dawn cool street fighter hadouken effect, when the princess shots fire balls in level 3
Will be available on the next build (or available right now if compiled from source )

Cheers

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to john_god For This Useful Post:
Hi all

I have released version 0.1 . Took me much more time them I expected but here it is

Sailfish versions:
https://openrepos.net/content/johngod/superepicmegahero

New url site
https://superepicmegahero.carrd.co
In the site you can find windows version, link to android play store, a new youtube funny trailer.

I have submmit it to Jolla Harbour, should be available there soon.

Enjoy and feel free to send feedback and report bugs.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to john_god For This Useful Post: