Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Oh, and thank God for that great email app, I can't live without it right now
I guess I didn't express myself right, that was a sarcasm. I admit that email app was pleasant but I still can't find any superiority of it over N9's email client.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
We've been through this before, and the gaping flaws with the WP8 email client that were pointed out to you - and you were uab le to defend any of them, preferring in fact to change the subject.

I'm pleased for you that you like it - but it certainly isn't "the best email client hands down"
Gaping flaws....you don't know what email client is if you consider N9 being good. It's like showing a horse drawn buggy to a Neanderthal, who still hasn't experienced a Porsche. I feel sorry for how deprived you are to live and breathe such inferior software.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Neither is your beloved Lumia

edit(sorry replying quickly not to bump troll thread, but he seems to be running out of complaints once his own hit him in the face, maybe move to off-topic to not bump Active threads? My bad)
More so than N9 and Jolla combined. Let's see: Jolla has no provisioning, no syncing, crashes, reboots, freezes, and no LTE, all for 400 Euros. My lumia 620, 100 euros is stable with much more than Jolla has. They should be giving Jolla free for people to test the device and give feedback. Clearly their own people can't test if so many bugs.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
More so than N9 and Jolla combined. Let's see: Jolla has no provisioning, no syncing, crashes, reboots, freezes, and no LTE, all for 400 Euros. My lumia 620, 100 euros is stable with much more than Jolla has. They should be giving Jolla free for people to test the device and give feedback. Clearly their own people can't test if so many bugs.
Clearly they should give out the lumias for free, they still lack basic features and do random reboots (twice in a month of usage, my N900 had zero during that time, yes I carry it with me, VKB sucks and autocorrect failing? who's the neanderthal), no LTE for 3 weeks out of 4-5, you should become CEO of MS, seriously, you understand what consumers need/want:
Give them an email client that works (once every 15 minutes), they will buy it (strange it didn't work out so well for blackberry, seems it is their mantra from 5 years ago, though their implementation of email is still vastly superior)

EDIT: wow, just wow, how's your awesome email? Attachments? Choose your picture. Can I send my zip file? Nope. PDF FFS? Nopenopenope. Best. Email. Client. Ever. ROFL

Now serious question, can it at least forward emails with pdf attachments or are they eaten by the uber superior OS? Because if not, that can't even function as mom-phone I'm afraid (or did MS decide that email is only for pictures due to lack of instagram? give us goddamn pdf support, most invoices here are in pdf!!!)

Last edited by szopin; 2013-11-30 at 10:34.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
lumia 920 SUCKS. I had one for 5 minutes and went back to N9

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
lumia 920 SUCKS. I had one for 5 minutes and went back to N9
I am out of words really. Superior email until you need to send that pdf/zip/rar... I believe BB in 2004 had that option, maybe will come in GDR95

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
my brother got a 510 i used it a day and to me it felt like smashing my head with it just too many problems for my usage worst is absence of file manager and the pausing browser . He listed it in olx androsith is a lott better i must say .

Didn't want to post anything here, #nooffence but most of you are acting like children.
Nokia lumia fones are actually great. But no OS is perfect. The UI is clean and neat. But inadequate features are almost inevitable for a new OS. And its speedingly growing (Taking the spot meego could have been if nokia had not stop it). Its lack of apps isn't really a matter here, as it has more apps than the N9 am stuck to(am really happy with it though even without a working sim tray). One thing that still keeps me away from this it. Is its lack of true multitasking like the N9(still not up to symbian fones) and the battery life.

Jolla fone some how is over priced. And not a viable device at the moment. Still prefer the looks of the n9 and the spec is still not far off. The N9 still runs smoothly at some point its Old Age begin to weigh on it.

Looking for a new N9 64gb.in anticipation of nemo and its glacier UI.

Every one as a choice it depends on there preferences. For me the N9 is still yet to be beaten. Even by jolla( till maybe after a real showcase of the other half,or sailfish swimming swiftly, or a second offering from jolla)
IMHO I still think symbian is king only its ui let it down.#pleaseforgivemyerrors

Last edited by Udemzy; 2013-12-03 at 09:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Udemzy For This Useful Post: