Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Switchitter operates at the level of ameba

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
*amoeba

Misspelling your insult is bad form. You're welcome.

ameba[ uh-mee-buh ]LINK0LINK0

noun plural aˇmeˇbas, aˇmeˇbae

1. any of numerous freshwater, marine, or parasitic one-celled protozoa of the order Amoebida, characterized by a granular nucleus surrounded by a jellylike mass of cytoplasm that forms temporary extensions, or pseudopodia, by which the organism moves, engulfs food particles, and forms food vacuoles.

2. a protozoan of the genus Amoeba, inhabiting bottom vegetation of freshwater ponds and streams: used widely in laboratory studies

ameba[ uh-mee-buh ]

noun plural aˇmeˇbas, aˇmeˇbae

1. any of numerous freshwater, marine, or parasitic one-celled protozoa of the order Amoebida, characterized by a granular nucleus surrounded by a jellylike mass of cytoplasm that forms temporary extensions, or pseudopodia, by which the organism moves, engulfs food particles, and forms food vacuoles.

2. a protozoan of the genus Amoeba, inhabiting bottom vegetation of freshwater ponds and streams: used widely in laboratory studies
hmm... I think I know what country you're originally from. Hadn't seen that spelling in ages.

btw, look at #2 - Amoeba. Both are actually correct, but I tend to try to treat you as an American. Clearly I'm wrong.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
America is a continent, not one country or one language so you might be right after all

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I tend to try to treat [Lumiaman] as an American. Clearly I'm wrong.
I assumed he*) was an American the first time I saw his "could care less". That was before he confessed English was not his first language.

Many non-English languages spell amoeba without the o.

*) I use masculine for simplicity and based on his nick but I am in no way implying his true gender.

Yep, this is me with my rifle:

.-

You better watch out!

_o<
^

duck !!!

rgds

ps. it seems there are things out there then that are less intelligent than an amoeba ... who knew!

Ameba is just easier to type out, but the likely original word is amoeba. And just to add to the mystery: I was born in NYC

Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
Yep, this is me with my rifle:

.-

You better watch out!
You are too much of a pusssyy to have a rifle

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha