Poll: What will your next phone platform be?
Poll Options
What will your next phone platform be?

Just doing a bit of market research. Not a troll thread. I love my N900 but one day it will bite the dust.

So what will your next phone platform be?

Last edited by horus; 2010-07-06 at 23:17.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ leigh-on-sea, UK
I hate to admit it, but yes, it will be iPwn

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Already drinking the Droid kool-aid. Sorry, but it was N900 or Droid and, for me, Android is a *MUCH* better phone and the N900 isn't really a suitable computer upgrade from my N800. I'm finding that Android is doing a lot more for me than I'd expected--so I'm not sure what Nokia can do to bring me back anymore except to REALLY open up their stuff so that I feel more secure with their hardware support.

I guess... Meego!

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
This topic is an obvious flamebait, and there were already plenty of topics about the same thing.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I'll go for Droid 2.2+ and dual boot with MeeGO.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
MEEGO and Win 7

Meego to mess up, and win 7 for work...

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2010 @ United Kingdom
quite honestly, it may end up being some kinda andriod.
But first i want to hang around and see what nokia's take on MeeGo will look like. Although the first images are pre alpha and just core MeeGo rather than skinned, it didn't excite me. Fingers crossed Nokia give it more of a maemo feel.
Have been very true to them for years and had most flagships from them and always been impressed. Most certainly i will be sticking to the n900 for a while yet as its performing amazingly for myself and Maemo rocks my socks off.

Praying for Harmatten to be something for Nokia to become a force to be reckoned with again! - else devices like Droid x/Desire maybe needed.

meego. I like the netbook release, looking forward to the phone ux.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
The one saving grace for MeeGo is that I might buy something made by someone other than Nokia (sadly, Maemo never went anywhere else in any notable fashion). I just don't want to deal with Nokia's terrible hardware support. So--there's a chance I'd give it a go. We'll see.