Originally Posted by szopin View Post
I wasn't, I am aware of the illusion of open-source that heals all problems as suddenly thousands of people work for you for free, no backdoors, no bugs, no, open source heals all wounds for free.
Well, in 24 days noone reported even a typo, your thousands for free
that is why i cant afford why for someone it is already (at this point) matter of life or death

Last edited by itdoesntmatt; 2015-10-23 at 22:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
now i think it's from the system update, but some weeks ago i thought it was a patch

i'm not sure why it was on my system weeks ago, i think i did some dpgk or apt update stuff or so

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
leinad u are referring to action just like search on web,connect to internet, that actually have been abilited with a patch, taking it from tablet i suppose.. i am referring instead to new toggles above.

sorry, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
what do u mean? ps: in my previous statement i would have said "cant afford" not "can"

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
what do u mean? ps: in my previous statement i would have said "cant afford" not "can"
Gotcha! No idea really, we had foss enthusiasts through all the way, most didn't choose foss or death stance

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
i was saying that i agree with your concern about results that can be expected from open-source. at the same time i was showing my disappointing when someone says opensourcing silica would change a lot of things

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
yay, video is shot

I made some test cases and finally succeded in manipulating them in an ultra convenient way to disproof @pichlo!

Naaaah, kidding!
I was a little blinded in my judgement by a new feature that is seen in the video. Upstarting native apps now shows the homescreen with "loading indicator" much quicker than before giving the impression of faster action. But the actual loading time of the apps is quite equal!

How i know? Well i fell in the well of "ClusterSSH" wich gave me the power to execute Sailfish app starts on three different devices simultaniously

That was after giving up on my "three finger capacative screen pen" project whichs aftermath you will also witness in the video.

It will absolutely take until sunday evening to edit the video since my daughter ruined the audio show, but i am totally happy to confirm:

stay tuned

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Latest commit cccd449 24 days ago
tad worrying
?

https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-browser/branches

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterMaster For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
?

https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-browser/branches

ok, 17, feel better now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
leinad u are referring to action just like search on web,connect to internet, that actually have been abilited with a patch, taking it from tablet i suppose.. i am referring instead to new toggles above.
actions and toggles came at the same time for me... some weeks ago can't say exactly

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post: