Notices

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Hi,

as you will notice in the changelog (posted in this thread and here: http://maemo.org/packages/view/cleven/) the last version in devel provides support for KP50 too.

This release of Cleven has both versions of the drivers (new and old) included and the one to be used is automatically selected depending on the KP used.

hope it helps
Sorry Saturn I might be wrong I do understand that the latest version of cleven works with kp49 and old injection drivers and kp50 with new injection drivers installed but what I understand that rayon has is (a mix of) kp50 with old wl1251 injection drivers and this is why he gets the error. As you can see from his previous post he only copied the new drivers in opt/cleven/compat-wireless-v1

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by g0r View Post
Sorry Saturn I might be wrong I do understand that the latest version of cleven works with kp49 and old injection drivers and kp50 with new injection drivers installed but what I understand that rayon has is (a mix of) kp50 with old wl1251 injection drivers and this is why he gets the error. As you can see from his previous post he only copied the new drivers in opt/cleven/compat-wireless-v1
that's the reason i asked him to uninstall and install again cleven and not do again those steps..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Hi this is part from a mail Rayon sent me noting he is not able to post here:

Hello,

it works I remove it and purge it. Now I can scan for network. But I've an issue with reaver. I can launch it with the
command line and it works fine. But through cleven capture interface I can't see reaver/wps button.

I installed reaver by downloading this package : http://forums.internettablettalk.com...5&postcount=60

And I copied binaries under /bin and reaver.db in /home/user/.reaver which is linked to /etc/reaver.

Regards,
Add reaver, reaven.db and wash binaries in /home/user/.reaver/ and re-start Cleven for the links to be created.
This release of Cleven works for reaver versions > 100.
if you cannot compile them yourself choose something newer than what you have. e.g. http://forums.internettablettalk.com...7&postcount=94

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-05-01 at 17:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Release of cleven 3.0-1 in extras-devel

This version (should be available in few minutes) depends on freemangordon's package of the bleeding edge drivers. Since those depend on the kernel-power package, installing cleven will most probably upgrade your kernel to the latest in the repository you have enabled.

To casual users: Please allow people with more experience to test it first before you upgrade. I have not tested it with all possible combinations and the major changes might break your system. Recommended is to use the version in stable repository or if you feel adventurous the testing repository.

Changes:
  • NEW: Added dependency to linux-backports-modules-power package.
  • NEW: removed all binaries of the bleeding edge wireless drivers.
  • CHANGE: Modified load.sh script for the new drivers selection.
WARNING: This version will work only with Kernel-Power version 50 and above.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
re. latest v3.0-1, I did not try reaver/wps yet but the rest works fine here (wep/wpa, decrypting, deleting, etc.)
I am on CSSU testing latest version and kp50.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Release of cleven 3.0-1 in extras-devel

About reaver and macchanger.

Reaver does not work well with macchanger..
You can check with wireshark that even with random mac address generated by macchanger..reaver will reveal [our] true mac address.

to fix change file /opt/cleven/clevenHelper.sh

line 142

Code:
reaver -i wlan0 -b $2 -a -E -S -v
to

Code:
# spoofed mac address
MAC=`ip link show wlan0 | awk '/link/ {print $2}'` 
reaver -i wlan0 -b $2 -a -E -S -v --mac=$MAC

to verify, you can check with wireshark [filter=wps.eap_type or eap] or just check reaver's wiki -> Mac Spoofing

http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/...s#MAC_Spoofing

In some cases you may want/need to spoof your MAC address. Reaver supports MAC spoofing with the --mac option, but you must ensure that you have spoofed your MAC correctly in order for it to work.
btw
Saturn, awesome app!
great job!

Last edited by Goran; 2012-05-07 at 21:20.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Goran For This Useful Post:
Goran, appreciate a lot the input! Will check it add it in the next version.

Amazing first post

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Goran, appreciate a lot the input! Will check it add it in the next version.

Amazing first post
Today, i tried to use Reaver on one router..and it was wierd..

it didn't work...signal was awesome..> 80% ..but still reaver would not associate..

if signal is > 50%..and reaver doesn't want to associate..router uses MAC FILTER

few minutes later i figured it out..he had a mac filter...piece of cake..
i used airodump to get mac address of connected guy, and used cleven to spoof my mac address..

without my fix...reaver would not send "faked" mac..and would not work..

so, anybody who has problems with mac filters + reaver...change that line in clevenHelper.sh

i found few other things..im gonna try to fix them as soon as i'll have some free time, and post them here of course

Last edited by Goran; 2012-05-11 at 10:36.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goran For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
few minutes later i figured it out..he had a mac filter...piece of cake..
"he"? Do You realize, that trying WPS mean DoS for most routers (as they can barely proceed WPS requests), so You're hurting others? Not cool. Sniffing MAC of someone, who is already in-session and using it, also mean problems for honest user.

Stick Your a** to Your own AP.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
"he"? Do You realize, that trying WPS mean DoS for most routers (as they can barely proceed WPS requests), so You're hurting others? Not cool. Sniffing MAC of someone, who is already in-session and using it, also mean problems for honest user.

Stick Your a** to Your own AP.

/Estel
i did it btw in my own company ..well not my own...family's company ..with the knowledge of IT service ..

this is the reason why i had [great wifi strength]

but that's probable too much information for you..

about DOS!... 99.99% routers wont be dosed by doing reaver thing ..

well not if you didn't put -t 0

oh and apology would be nice ..for call my a** without even considering ..that i might tested this with the owner......

Last edited by Goran; 2012-05-11 at 11:46.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver