Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Baspar View Post
Wonderful update Coderus
I just found one bug.. if you delete an app located on a folder.. delete notification will be shown on the normal app view, not on the folder one.
I don't now if you can show it on the second view... But you can just go back to the first view
Yep, same here.. To see deleting upper line, you need swype back from folder.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Ok, I officially don't like patchmanager. I installed it a couple a weeks ago but never installed any patches. So for the upgrade to U11 I thought to get rid of it. Easier said than done. Using the Uninstall option in Warehouse was the only option I could find. Ok, tried it on both the Jolla settings plugin and the app. Checked settings, it's gone! I upgrade to U11 and check settings, guess what, it's back! I mean WTF! I again turn to Warehouse to use the Uninstall option. This was now only possible with the Jolla settings plugin. I check setting, it's gone! I go to the App screen, guess what, there's a patchmanager icon that wasn't there before. I deleted it.
Patchmanager seems to be removed but can anybody tell me how I can be certain this is really the case?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Baspar View Post
Wonderful update Coderus
I just found one bug.. if you delete an app located on a folder.. delete notification will be shown on the normal app view, not on the folder one.
I don't now if you can show it on the second view... But you can just go back to the first view
Thanks, fixed in v0.1.1

Originally Posted by n900user259 View Post
Ok, I officially don't like patchmanager. I installed it a couple a weeks ago but never installed any patches. So for the upgrade to U11 I thought to get rid of it. Easier said than done. Using the Uninstall option in Warehouse was the only option I could find. Ok, tried it on both the Jolla settings plugin and the app. Checked settings, it's gone! I upgrade to U11 and check settings, guess what, it's back! I mean WTF! I again turn to Warehouse to use the Uninstall option. This was now only possible with the Jolla settings plugin. I check setting, it's gone! I go to the App screen, guess what, there's a patchmanager icon that wasn't there before. I deleted it.
Patchmanager seems to be removed but can anybody tell me how I can be certain this is really the case?
seems you have at least one patch installed and it depends on patchmanager, and system update checked unsatisfied depends and installed patchmanager back. now you just enjoy your clean device without modifications and never come back to this thread

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 155 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Removed this comment as I didn't like the accusing tone towards Coderus (see the next comment for the original text).
I'll try some things with Patchmanager to see If I can in someway reproduce my earlier experience.

Last edited by n900user259; 2015-03-04 at 16:19.

Originally Posted by n900user259 View Post
Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions and act like I'm ignorant or something. Like I said, I have never downloaded or installed any patch! So unless you can come up with a real explanation for the scenario I described something is not completely right about Patchmanager.
I'm not here trying to discredit Sfiet_Konstantin or anyone here. I'm just stating there's a problem with uninstalling Patchmanager.
just sit and wait for other answer then

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Patchmanager is the best i used in my Jolla
Cant see any abnormal after any upgrading, I cant live without it

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Patchmanager is the best i used in my Jolla
Cant see any abnormal after any upgrading, I cant live without it
some peoples just don't know what patches do and fear it. don't blame them and let live in bright world of vanila system with no modifications

Just 1 patch I cant be use, the lockscreen music player and bookmark folder

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Just 1 patch I cant be use, the lockscreen music player and bookmark folder
what are yo talkibg about?

Lockscreen music player control sometimes crash the lipstick
Bookmark folder crash too

PS: I know you havent got this problem

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:

Tags