Notices

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by little_beat View Post
Efect, both things actually present in the game.

"Load game" in the middle of the battle wasn't available in original game as well (neither in heroes3), but you can retreat and load afterwards. From map view, you can load by pressing floppy disk button in the right pane.
That - I know, I just wanted a shortcut
Btw, in battle - its not very easy to press the "battle options" button, and sometimes I accidentally press the "auto-combat" button
If something could be done with this problem, it would be quite a welcome addition...

And you actually can look at obelisks map - this option is under "flag" button in the same right pane.

How did I miss that?!
Thanks!

As for updating the game - I successfully updated the game from app manager, and both data files and game saves survived this update. So I believe you can update from app manager as well.
And again, thanks!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Moscow
I'm facing small combat options button issue as well. That's why I requested a possibility for those options to be set elsewhere.
As a workaround, you can set those options from the config menu item under start new game. Then, these options would be set for any map you start until you close the app. This config contains some mods as well - some of them are really interesting.

it is possible to save option in game? i always have to set AI movment off etc... before start playing and it is anoying!

Kristijan

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Moscow
There are couple of options that can be set from fheroes2.cfg (volume, animation speed are the ones I changed there). For all the other options we need mace's opinion.

Why isn't the campaign and kingdom view work ?

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
I installed fheroes 2 from the repository and it didn't run anymore, so I had to re-edit the .cfg and comment out the lines with the path variables pointing to the maps and data files.
It also renamed my /save directory to /save.bkp, so I had to rename that one too...
Just FYI.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Bytales View Post
Why isn't the campaign and kingdom view work ?
Not implemented upstream. Mece, can you add that precious info to the first post?

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Not implemented upstream. Mece, can you add that precious info to the first post?
So this isn't implemented yet, but it can be done, right ?

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Originally Posted by Bytales View Post
So this isn't implemented yet, but it can be done, right ?
I haven't checked, but it's probably in the plans. I'm not working on developing the game itself so it's not me who is doing it. I'm merely making what is ready usable on the N900.
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I've tried to check that and according to what i found out, the project seems to be pretty much on hold. So it's not looking very good for a campaign mode...

Tags
fheroes2, homm2