Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with Spotify on my N9. This is valid for all the different clients, QSpot, MeeSpot and the original Spotify client.

The first time I run either of the apps on install, they launch. And they work perfectly. Then I close the app and want to run it again, it crashes right after showing a splash screen.

I once got QSpot or MeeSpot to report that it crashed, whereby I was able to clear the cache and login, and then it worked, until I closed it and try to start it up again.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? This is on PR 1.2, but it was the same on PR 1.1.

Is there any way of enabling logging on Spotify to try and find the cause of the error?

Thanks.

Hmm, I can't quite replicate your experience exactly. The official client tends to crash when connected over bluetooth, but not in many other instances. Have they always done this or did they start misbehaving after using them a while?

I think this relates to authenticated devices + offline sync.

Spotify allows 3 clients to offline sync, this goes wrong when MeeSpot / Spotify for N9 have offline sync enabled, but become the 4th device.

Had problems too with meespot and spotify installed.

Btw are those apps still being worked on? Some improvements would be nice.

I'll update this one as I'm having the exact same problem.

All three Spotify apps keep crashing while sign up. I just changed from HTC Desire to Nokia N9. I was previously using Spotify on my Desire, my laptop and my computer. Now I'm trying to replace Desire with N9. App seems to work for a while if I uninstall it, reboot and reinstall but crashes eventually and after that every time I try to log in.

Any help?

(PS this is my first post, hope I didn't violate anything )

I've got exactly the same problem. It works on my laptop, my desktop, my ipad and my moms Iphone. But it wont work at the second launch on my Nokia N9 on any of the 3 existing platforms.

Hi,
Unfortunately I have the same problem.

A very crude solution worked with me. I flashed my N9. Although the problem came back. Quessing from comments posted earlier I think it might have stopped working again because I activated some of my other clients which sync offline.

This is quite unbearable, but what can you do?

Lucky you it crashes! I don't even have the service in Ukraine :-/

The Following User Says Thank You to Discoveryellow For This Useful Post: