Notices

Ha! Feel glad you actually get routes delivered.
Boot from MMC
Gpodder Cache on MMC
MTube Cache on MMC
Mugen 1800mAh Battery
Addesso USB rollup keyboard
Solio Solar Charger
Holux GPSlim GPS

N810
community SSU
Turbo Diablo
8GB external
Boot from Internal SD
Still no GPS Fix.

N900
Stock
32GB
Many Solar Chargers (Saved bacon during Sandy!)
Inland ProHT BT keyboard
What's this? A GPS Fix? Wowwwwwww

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Open Source Capitol of the World

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Czech Republic
Got an issue with Waze from regular repository on N900. Did an install, created account. Everything went fine but Waze was looking for data connection forever, no matter if I was connected using WLAN or GPRS. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall, just to be sure but no change and now even I am unable to login with account created or re-create it again. With temporary account I able to get inside the application but still no chance to connect to network and get the maps.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
maybe there is a network issue.
waze worked fine for me in the past. tried now....and keep searching for network (even if im connected) so no traffic info, alerts, etc.
what happened?

Same here. Can't log into Waze server today. Tried versions 9, 10 & 11 with same result. Must be a server issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Open Source Capitol of the World
And, for the first time in almost a year - routing is working on the west coast of the US.

Searching is failing frequently, although the same searches run on waze.com (Bing) succeed. If a search is retried on Waze 0.10 on N900 the app crashes. This is a repeatable event.

But most importantly, the advertisements for Taco Bell and H&R Block tax services are getting displayed.

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
maybe there is a network issue.
waze worked fine for me in the past. tried now....and keep searching for network (even if im connected) so no traffic info, alerts, etc.
what happened?
I'm facing the same Issue here in Mexico City, even when the network is fully available Waze can't find the network. And I know that the connection is fine because I can receive emails, messages and even navigate with the browser.

What could it be?

Regards,
Djcrash1981

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by djcrash1981 View Post
I'm facing the same Issue here in Mexico City, even when the network is fully available Waze can't find the network. And I know that the connection is fine because I can receive emails, messages and even navigate with the browser.

What could it be?

Regards,
Djcrash1981
do you have mcetools???

Originally Posted by Thorvic777 View Post
do you have mcetools???
MCETools?

What is that?

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by djcrash1981 View Post
MCETools?

What is that?
this http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=983 but instead wlan use cellular ok!!! disable it and the enable it... must install mcetools first...