Notices

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia

Nelisquare now support specials!
You wont miss a store discount or free coffee anymore!

N9: build >=201306081445
N900: 0.5.0-14

While browsing nearby venues, you can notice tiny "specials" icon, and count of specials available at venue.

Open venue to check what exactly is available. If there are severeal specials - all of them will be shown.

After checkin you will get an unlock special (if any). Don't close checkin window until you redeem: "flash" specials can disappear, others should be marked as "unlocked" at venue details

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
Cool! Another promised feature implemented! And so fast! Soon we will have a 100% complete foursquare app! I noticed that if i remove friends...in the home feed will appear unknow delete events , should i submit this as debug? well i did it already

The Following User Says Thank You to gianko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
i experienced a crash when tapping on notifications ballon just when in landscape
is it possible that notification balloon in landscape is in the same position of the close button layer? so when you go to tap the notification you close the app? no crash just normal close?

My biggest problem with this app is that it doesn't wait for GPS and data to connect before throwing out an error.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
That will be solved pnce it is finished. Do not complain about beta/alpha builds. Just report bugs.

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
is it possible that notification balloon in landscape is in the same position of the close button layer?
its exactly what happens. close layer is added automatically by qt, i'm resolving this.

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
My biggest problem with this app is that it doesn't wait for GPS and data to connect before throwing out an error.
Venues page will be updated soon with map, and location will be updated by timer, so no more instant gps error occurs.

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
That will be solved pnce it is finished. Do not complain about beta/alpha builds. Just report bugs.
It is a bug, maybe a known one but a bug all the same. The problem is not the error, but the fact that you need to manually push the refresh button. On my phone I have it set up so that if I am not using the network it will disconnect. When you open the app it trys to connect but fails so it stops requesting data and my connection disconnects. For it to work at all I have to ether have the data on all the time or keep pushing the refresh button until both my data and the the app are working together. All the same I understand that it is in beta, and I am thankful got the work put into this app by its developers. I'm looking forward to this bug being fixed.

Thanks Custodian.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

suggestion: it's probably already mentioned. maybe add a shortcut to go to the home page without having to click the back button several times. it could be located add an extra button at the bottom of every page or maybe at the top. actually you could just turn the Nelisquare logo at the top into a link to the home page much like they do on most webpages.

anyways, cheers and great app I'm having loss of fun with it. can't wait to be able top add venues

Alpha/Beta versions 0.5.1 released (maemo 0.5.1.1, build >= 201306240111)

Introducing venue add functionality!
Also, venues list page updated with tiny map, and wait loop for gps lock added!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:

Tags
4sq client, awesomeness, foursquare, social