Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by mishmich View Post
And there was me thinking I was the only n900 owner in NZ (brought it with me when I moved here)...
Lol there isn't many advanced N900 users here. Most people underused their N900 (10% of N900 power). I got my N900 since November 2009. So when did you get yours. Where do you live in NZ? I'm in Hamilton City, North Island. Good to see another one around lol. I guess you're not a kiwi

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by izzuddinmeister View Post
Thanks for the comment, Tomorrow I will do full testing. the checklist will be:

1. test in idle mode and list out all processes taking place during testing using corky and htop, begin and before batery flatting down.

2. test non-idle mode and download 2 movies , size would be around 1400Mb as well as listing-down the processes

3. test in multitasks environment approx. 9 apps running and see how long will it last.

4. test in current firmware PR1.3

Anything else should I add-up ? any other programs should I test as well ?
Want the real mAh then send one to me, i will not buy one of these battery's since it is only claiming 1350mAh, and as of now the 3 top battery's in my list is:
1. 1420 @ 1510mAh Scud
2. 1400 @ 1400mAh Polarcell
3. 1350 @ 1370mAh Japod

PM/Skype if you want to send one

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
i did bought a battery call Galileo. they said it last until 2-3 days but it's all what they said, the truth is it only can last for 2 or 3 hours only. what a shame. well if you said it's true. i might be interested.

Originally Posted by Puox View Post
i did bought a battery call Galileo. they said it last until 2-3 days but it's all what they said, the truth is it only can last for 2 or 3 hours only. what a shame. well if you said it's true. i might be interested.
If you want pure battery life go for the scud, look to my thread for more info.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
well thanks dr_frost_dk i will check it out

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
do you use 3g or wifi?? my 3g eat my battry like cackes but wifi rus longer

just wanted to add the recent test i did on the dual scud, moderate usage with, Bluetooth, Wifi (auto connect), 3G all always on, and had an runtime of 32hours
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=355

with minimal usage i got 70hours
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=372

again both tests where with all "systems" on no power saving at all, and also the custom brightness (simple) level 3 (153), which as stated before is still the biggest power drain (screen brightness)