Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I made my own commercial for the HTC One X.
There is a competition at my work for the best video for the HTC One X.

Too bad I couldn't use any N9 in the commercial, but hey.. it's just for the amusement

Share the video on facebook/twitter and please like it to get many viewers and help me guys!

Thank you everybody!

Funny commercial video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIf1Y6JDOF0

I dont wanna be offensive... but it sucks

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by schokopudding View Post
I dont wanna be offensive... but it sucks
Every (serious) comment is welcome

Just remember that it's my first attempt to make a video
so don't be so harsh on me pls

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Liked!

Not bad at all for a first attempt. Its a bit cheesy but it made me chuckle

The background music is good as well as the alert sound from MGS. For your first video I'd say well done!

The Following User Says Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Albuquerque, NM, USA
1. Wrong forum. This belongs in "Competitors," not "Alternatives."

2. The video is nonsensical. Why someone just post a video of a crime to facebook, instead of just calling security or the police? It gets even sillier with "security: checking his facebook." Really? Did he post the video on Security's wall? Is the good guy friends with Security? If so, why didn't he just call. Seems to make a pretty lame case for a "smart"phone. In this situation, the "smart" bits are stupid and the smart thing to do is just call someone on the damned phone.

3. None of the features demonstrated, taking video, posting to facebook, or listening to Dr. Dre on Beatz audio are going to really impress any maemo users.

Originally Posted by Nosph3ratu View Post
Liked!

Not bad at all for a first attempt. Its a bit cheesy but it made me chuckle

The background music is good as well as the alert sound from MGS. For your first video I'd say well done!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by preflex View Post
True, sorry maybe a mod can move this thread.

2. The video is nonsensical. Why someone just post a video of a crime to facebook, instead of just calling security or the police? It gets even sillier with "security: checking his facebook." Really? Did he post the video on Security's wall? Is the good guy friends with Security? If so, why didn't he just call. Seems to make a pretty lame case for a "smart"phone. In this situation, the "smart" bits are stupid and the smart thing to do is just call someone on the damned phone.
It's just a funny commercial for amusement... Not to be taken serious...
3. None of the features demonstrated, taking video, posting to facebook, or listening to Dr. Dre on Beatz audio are going to really impress any maemo users.
again, it's just a commercial that I made that I wanted to share here with my homies on TMO

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa

Its not to be taken seriously. Its for a competition at his workplace not made to impress this community.

@HtheB I saw this other video also, I'm guessing its one of your "competitors" I have to say I like his a bit more but I obviously didnt "like" it

The Following User Says Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Nosph3ratu View Post
Its not to be taken seriously. Its for a competition at his workplace not made to impress this community.

@HtheB I saw this other video also, I'm guessing its one of your "competitors" I have to say I like his a bit more but I obviously didnt "like" it
hahhah yes
But I think that my team put more time and effort to get the result

+1. Was it recorded using a one x?

The Following User Says Thank You to mohannad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mohannad View Post
+1. Was it recorded using a one x?
Yes, as it was a commercial/competition for HTC One X, we just took everything with the HTC One X

Tags
belcompany, commercial, htc one x, selfmade