I have nokia n900 which is purchased from UK, and I don’t like meamo so I try to install android into it and due to this the device is get tempered and somehow that’s not working and also kernel is get corrupt
I try to recover the device with meamo flasher 3.5 with UK firmware but not working, another problem it’s get continue rebooting in nokia logo and also not able to work under the usb debug mode.
please help me.

when i connect usb cable to pc it's display phone internal memory mount as removable device and it's stays about 10 seconds and than gets disconnected as phones get auto restart and it's looping same.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Did you follow the flashing guide from the wiki?

Please copy from your terminal and paste here the exact commands you used for flasing and the output. Also state what OS you are running on your PC.

Also note that some members, including yours truly, have reported flashing problems that were mysteriously fixed when using another PC running the same OS.

Last edited by pichlo; 2013-12-27 at 08:20.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hi,

is your battery nearly empty? I had problems with rebooting when I shutdown my n900 with nearly empty power. After turning on again it did try to come up but you could only see a nokia greyish logo and it went of again. After 1 hout at the power supply it still did the same, so I took out the battery and after that it booted just fine.

Best luck!