after i install the n9 tweak ( link http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=5469&page=7 ) i realise i cant enter anything in the field if PASSWORD
example,i go into terminal type devel-su,it pop out the password and then it show ntg when i type , when i press enter it just close the terminal , wth any pro can help , im in 1.1
thx in advance

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Sacramento, CA USA
Are you sure you're not using SWYPE?

terminal in Linux (any, not just N9) _never_ shows passwords when being typed.

It's a security feature. The keyboard will show each letter as usual (if not using swype), plus haptic (buzzer) feedback.

I am glad to add that running a script is no problem. but, i aver i can think of precisely making out the program line direct into applescript if i can think of how to data formatting it in good order that is, no want to create a script for end to course... applescript just writes out the instruction direct into terminal. i know for longer commands the script method is actually easier. but, i just need to make out a single terminal command and it appears a waste matter to send for a separate data file if i can scarcely write out the statement from one app perhaps i 'm smoking.
For my assistance and contact plz follow CCTV