Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
under profile setting what tone did use for receiving call & message????
this is important cause if you have install Crochik Mycontacts before then the ringtone & message tone is still there even after you have remove/purge the apps from your phone....

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belguim
i have changed to a song of my self, a song of nokia, ringones. sill don't work

@pusak gaoq: for call i use nokia tune, for messagetone i use beep. i doesn't think that i had install Crochik Mycontacts how can you see that ??

The Following User Says Thank You to fonskes13 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by fonskes13 View Post
@pusak gaoq: for call i use nokia tune, for messagetone i use beep. i doesn't think that i had install Crochik Mycontacts how can you see that ??
because Crochik MyContact have it own default tone that replace you tone on your profile...even after you have remove it the tone is still there due to "cannot be remove while in use"....
if you not install Crochik MyContact perhaps you have install profilesX or Desktop Activity Manager....those two apps also keeps there own setup even if you already remove/purge it cause as long as you still using that profile than the setting/setup will not be remove....

uninstall and reinstall custom contact ringtones

it works the fault was that i ever had install N9profil en there was the faut there stood everything on still. thanks pusak gaoq and JohnLF

The Following User Says Thank You to fonskes13 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
how was this solved? I also have the same problem and the issue started with N9profile. I've uninstalled N9profile but the issue persists. Please help

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
how was this solved? I also have the same problem and the issue started with N9profile. I've uninstalled N9profile but the issue persists. Please help
I had the same issue on N900 after ProfileX, after --purge remove command in Xterm try to kinde of reset the settings in all profiles (just set them againg like when it was factory), reboot before dooing so.

Hope it will helped, in my case it did.