Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
springah - nope... i use optus as well. i've read here that there is a very unpolished mms program in extras-devel, but i havent enabled that repo yet...

BaKSo - i actually ordered from amazon and got my friend to deliver it.. i have heard good things about price usa from other aussies tho

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
springah - nope... i use optus as well. i've read here that there is a very unpolished mms program in extras-devel, but i havent enabled that repo yet...

BaKSo - i actually ordered from amazon and got my friend to deliver it.. i have heard good things about price usa from other aussies tho
You would have saved money and got it quicker this way. I used a remailing service. Got mine faster than people that had ordered weeks before me with Priceusa.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Magel282 View Post
You would have saved money and got it quicker this way. I used a remailing service. Got mine faster than people that had ordered weeks before me with Priceusa.
hahahah yeah! i took 4 days for me to get it... i paid almost 700 AUD landed, and that's with express shipping

quick question to anyone here - which application is best to use for blogging with blogspot? i dont think mauku can do that (unless i havent figured out how to use it?)...

EDIT: found MaStory, which can do it. Installing it at the moment

Last edited by jinx405; 2010-01-16 at 00:45. Reason: MaStory

Another Aussie user here. I got the phone myself and loving every bit of it at the moment. I got loads of friends who want it and also came across these guys here @ www.xtremeonline.com.au and said they will be getting the phone locally for a pretty decent price soon. For those not so keen on the importing side of things.

They also said they will stock up on all kinds of cases for the phones as well i think they said end of month. So maybe keep a close eye on them if ur not so keen on importing.

Great phone, also great to see a lot of Aussies out there using the phone.

DJBBOY

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
yeah.. i said fmms :P

now ive added too many apns, argh, anyone know how to remove them?

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
BTW, has anyone tried Planet3 yet? I tried and its ridiculous coz it loads only at the small portion in the left corner and my guess is of 240 pixel wide which is half when in portrait and more than 1/3 in landscape which is really painful so was wondering if it could be made fullscreen or at least close by any chance. thanks

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney AU
Have the Vodafone users here managed to get Vodafone Live working to any extent?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Australia
The Vodafone live APN doesn't seem to have come across. That said, I can't say I've seen anything useful on Slowdafone Live Australia.

The Following User Says Thank You to RipTorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 96 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denver, CO -> Italy
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post

How to enable Reboot button?
plus more..
I'll try as soon as possible!

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
BTW, has anyone tried Planet3 yet? I tried and its ridiculous coz it loads only at the small portion in the left corner and my guess is of 240 pixel wide which is half when in portrait and more than 1/3 in landscape which is really painful so was wondering if it could be made fullscreen or at least close by any chance. thanks
Yeah you're right, Planet 3 was designed for the previous generation's comparitively low res. I find if you use portrait mode and double-tap on the header image it zooms to a useable size but be prepared for some ugly pixelation.

It's nice to have a phone with such a powerful screen and browser combo that sites designed for mobile devices look ridiculous. If only the N900's screen was 1000px wide to eliminate most horizontal scrolling and the browser had tabs, it would almost be perfect.