Originally Posted by IWantToMarryTheN900 View Post
Do I own the only N900 in Philadelphia? Or Pennsylvania for that matter?
Your not the only one in Philadelphia to have an N900. I've got one too.

I've seen one N900 other than my own, and suprisingly, it was on the same day I got mine in the mail. I was in Drexel University's dining hall, eagerly waiting to get out to go unbox my N900 which had arrived earlier, and what do I know but the person behind me in line pulls out an N900! I was pretty suprised.

Gelsenkirchen, Germany here. I have not seen another N900 user either. I mean i'm not 100% sure because i saw someone with a device that could have been an N900 in Edinburgh. But it was in the middle of October and i don't really know then the N900 hit the stores.

Only the number of 5800 users seem to increase. Alot of Nokia Smartphone Lovers outwhere by now .

Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
Well I stay in North Carolina and haven't seen a N900 yet...
Well I'm in NC too, so do not feel too lonely. Although, I have never seen another N900 "in the wild".

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by nokiabuff View Post
I purchased 2 one for myself and for shipping to India. So far so good. I am on ATT so lack of 3G support band sucks big time other than that love the phone. I am in iphone/nexus valley. I have not see any one with N900 but I have heard couple of them owning in my company.
>>>
Hi,

Another N900 owner from Bay Area. Forget wild, I couldn't find a single store displaying N900 so far. I was thinking of switching to T-Mobile pre-paid just to use 3G on this phone but T-Mobile coverage sucks here.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
anyone else in Sydney, Australia that has the N900? besides myself and a friend, my missus spotted someone on the train heading west from the city after work using the phone. in fact, she saw the same guy twice. i know there's a few aussies lurking around these forums

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
anyone else in Sydney, Australia that has the N900? besides myself and a friend, my missus spotted someone on the train heading west from the city after work using the phone. in fact, she saw the same guy twice. i know there's a few aussies lurking around these forums
I am in Sydney
I work in Bondi Junction and live in Camperdown, so it could have been me or my workmate... he lives in the Shire

Except for the guy that works with me ( I ordered his N900 for him )
I have not seen any N900 in sydney... Only a few people with an N97 looking at me very intrigued / giving me looks like they know what it is and want to kill me for it

Ask your missus if that guy she saw has really long dark hair or really short blonde hair.

I am the one with long hair

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by H3llb0und View Post
I am in Sydney
I work in Bondi Junction and live in Camperdown, so it could have been me or my workmate... he lives in the Shire

Except for the guy that works with me ( I ordered his N900 for him )
I have not seen any N900 in sydney... Only a few people with an N97 looking at me very intrigued / giving me looks like they know what it is and want to kill me for it

Ask your missus if that guy she saw has really long dark hair or really short blonde hair.

I am the one with long hair
Hahaha what a small world! I just spoke to her, and she said she saw a tallish guy with short blond hair wearing a sling bag (kinda) at Town Hall station. If I’m not mistaken, you can get to Bondi Junction via Town Hall, right? That means she must’ve seen your workmate…

I live in Coogee, which is not far from where you work. I work in Mascot, so I usually drive/cycle, which means I hardly see anyone up close when I commute. She takes the train, which explains the random spotting of the N900

Nice avatar of Johnny Cash with a nickname like Hellbound, are you a metal head by any chance? And it certainly looks like we’re both bludging at work at the moment

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Originally Posted by gavinlew View Post
I havent seen anyone in Bristol (yate) or Bath with one yet, any other users in this area with one?
Well, I passed through Bristol/Bath on the way to Wales this week and had my N900, Blackberry Bold and N82 with me :P

Sad thing is the N900 lost battery quickly... almost 12 hours or so and the Bold had only dropped one bar of 5 with much more useage of email and so on...

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
Haven't spotted one in the wild in Seattle, WA yet.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by jinx405 View Post
Hahaha what a small world! I just spoke to her, and she said she saw a tallish guy with short blond hair wearing a sling bag (kinda) at Town Hall station. If I’m not mistaken, you can get to Bondi Junction via Town Hall, right? That means she must’ve seen your workmate…

I live in Coogee, which is not far from where you work. I work in Mascot, so I usually drive/cycle, which means I hardly see anyone up close when I commute. She takes the train, which explains the random spotting of the N900

Nice avatar of Johnny Cash with a nickname like Hellbound, are you a metal head by any chance? And it certainly looks like we’re both bludging at work at the moment
I get the train in Town Hall everyday.
My workmate lives in Cronulla, he never stops at Town Hall.
Yes Town Hall station is just on the way to work for him.
But could be him, he is tall with short blond hair and he looks really young (he's only 22)

I like to think of myself as a music lover, but it's mostly Rock and Metal yes \m/
There are tracks named Hellbound (or that at least contain hellbound in the title) from Pantera, Jerry Cantrell and Primus
And it's the nickname I use on forums and gaming online since the late 90's.

I also get weird looks from iPhone and Android phone users.
I had some people ask me what it is...
Specially when reading an sms and then when they see and hear the "clack" sound of the keyboard sliding out to reply

I am a multimedia web designer, so I'm online all the time at work

Last edited by H3llb0und; 2010-02-19 at 00:28.