I hate Elop, that subversive ***** who sold Nokia to M$... Intentionally. I can't f***ing believe that some stupid blocky OS from Atari era will push out MeeGo :S

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Your hatred is misguided.

Who hired Elop?

Start there.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Why hate?

Who is the mother and father of the founder of nokia?

Start there.

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-06-23 at 21:43.

Who allowed the protoeuropeans to migrate from northern Africa?

Start there.

Elops leadership has cut off more than half of Nokias stock value, and some major percentage of it's brand name value also. Nokia is now risking being bought out and broken up for instant profit. When seen in a 6 month perspective, Elops leadership has been a catastrophe.

However, if Nokia manage to keep control of it's ownership, and somewhere during 2012 start - as the first company amongst all that have tried - to sell a lot of Microsoft phones, the board may turn out to be right.

But not Elop. He has made several business noob mistakes, according to those who've evaluated him.

That said, personal feelings like hatred has no place in a tec forum like this. Please focus on... something else.

well I hate the ones who've brought elop and I also hate elop for bad mouthing Meego when N9 is garnering such positive reaction from everyone. I watched Nokia Connection live stream, it was all visible that he, himself don't give a crap about N9's success. In fact, the next day interview to Finnish newspaper and today's so called "internal leak" is all evident how Elop wants to take away the spot light from Meego and N9.

I wish Nokia's board members wake up and look past the WP7 cloud. Nobody would have any problems if Nokia had just said Meego will also be continued and supported (again i know they said its for future disruptions etc) next to WP7 but primary focus will be on getting out as many WP7 Nokias. By Meego support I mean marketing, updates, additional features being added on in future and so on, with the release of N9. that's it! Then Elop & the Co. could go on to their new expenditure in MSFT's world while I and many others enjoy Meego.

I'll get the N9 anyway since I'm so against their decisions to put Meego behind. I'll never buy Nokia's WP7 neither recommend anyone buying that tiled OS. Two N9's in black and blue are good for me and my love so could NFC each other

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Your hatred is misguided.

Who hired Elop?

Start there.
Microsoft and stockholders...

I just hope WP fails even if that means Nokia will die!!!

stupid decisions should make companys die!

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-06-23 at 21:52.

The only thing we can do is send swartzeneger back in time to kill him.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Microsoft and stockholders...
Half right. Nokia's been on a decline since 2007. OPK was the problem. Elop has inherited a **** storm.

I just hope WP fails even if that means Nokia will die!!!

stupid decisions should make companys die!
You don't have long to wait. WP7 isn't selling well. Neither is Nokia.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by uppercase View Post
The only thing we can do is send swartzeneger back in time to kill him.
the caucasian or latinoish Schwarzenegger...?

start there.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
How about start THERE, or THERE

Tags
boring thread, hatersgonnahate, here be ranting, off topic, oh boy!!!