Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by SirMuttley View Post
I think you'll find SirMuttley is my surname (haha, Sirname). So this is perfectly legal, thanks for pointing it out.

Please continue to amuse me with your crazyness
Listen to me old chap, i really think you and a lot of others on here are just plain crazy in many many ways so hell i might as well join you.
Dont you realise by now it was a huge pisstake out of you and should not have been taken serious ha but there again look what we have on here so i just sat back and pissed myself at the responses.

Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
Now that we are all friends here in the maemo forums and are on first name terms I'd like to finally reveal the best kept secret on this forum.

My true identity is........

'Sir Lemon of Bon Bon' and I have a fine collection of those golden dusted toffee beauties to prove it.

I know 'Sir Sherbet of Lemon' may now take offence and fume because he hates it when ever I make a splash and reveal my identity but don't blame him as he has recently fallen out with Prince Cadbury.
Now that we are all friends on here ???? you are crazy if you think that lol the mobsters on here just want to slit your throat because thats the way it is on here ha.

not sure if anyone read thru the E-bay rules he posted earlier or not:

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Lord-Lady-...00000008921426

Sir only comes up in the tags, ads and title of the article.

It does not come up in the body of the text.

Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
not sure if anyone read thru the E-bay rules he posted earlier or not:

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Lord-Lady-...00000008921426

Sir only comes up in the tags, ads and title of the article.

It does not come up in the body of the text.
It was a pisstake nothing more so dont read too deep into lol.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
So this means I'm liable to be condemmed to hell for being named for a heavenly deity?

Why am I typing like this? I don't know.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit
Greetings and Salutations

lord_moonraker

abill_uk may have been joking but this is a serious matter. We named our daughter Siriana landed victim to this law. She is now in prison, yet is only three months old.

There was no way we could know, and we were only passing through London on a connecting flight when they pulled us aside.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Listen to me old chap, i really think you and a lot of others on here are just plain crazy in many many ways so hell i might as well join you.
Dont you realise by now it was a huge pisstake out of you and should not have been taken serious ha but there again look what we have on here so i just sat back and pissed myself at the responses.
Congratulations, oh how mighty your wit is. However surely if you read our responses you'd have seen we weren't exactly serious either.

Humour works bother ways old chap, but nevermind ey, chin up.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by xomm View Post
So this means I'm liable to be condemmed to hell for being named for a heavenly deity?

Why am I typing like this? I don't know.
Don't worry, I have a set of 'get out of hell free' cards as absolutants. Available in return for a small indulgence...

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Don't worry, I have a set of 'get out of hell free' cards as absolutants. Available in return for a small indulgence...
who wants to have a title of laird, lady, or lord?

just purchase 12inches x 12inches of land situated in lochaber in the mountains of scotland, you'll be sent all the legal documents and instantly have a Lord title.

check this out if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_2955wt_1162

after you purchased the title then the thread starter wont complain if you got a proof for some title

Last edited by fergusso; 2010-05-05 at 10:32.

Tags
british empire, british law, complaint, dame, forgotten pills, humor, knight, law, o.b.e., objection, sir, usernames, wtf