Poll: Did you order from Newegg
Poll Options
Did you order from Newegg

I am betting they will get it before the 14th. I takes 1 day from NJ to MD for me even though i did overnight If my calculation is right, i think i will be getting mine on the 17th

Did anyone who ordered from NewEgg get theirs yet?

I'm still waiting...

i did but just got mine from the nokia flagship store so goona cancel it now.

Originally Posted by gjtorikian View Post
Did anyone who ordered from NewEgg get theirs yet?

I'm still waiting...
Newegg isn't doing anything until the 30th apparantly.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I currently have 2 Preorders for N900 at Newegg, 3 at Amazon, and some others too at some other sites

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Newegg isn't doing anything until the 30th apparantly.
I'm afraid of canceling it and switching to Amazon in the event that I have to wait ever longer...

i need to go cancel my newegg and amazon preorders now

Originally Posted by gjtorikian View Post
I'm afraid of canceling it and switching to Amazon in the event that I have to wait ever longer...
What I did (though this has the potential to backfire badly on me if they both charge me on the same day) is that I kept my pre-order with Newegg and placed one on Amazon as well.

I'm hoping that if Newegg isn't shipping the n900 till the 30th then if Amazon ships one to me first I will cancel the n900 on Newegg. But if it's getting near the 30th I'll just cancel the Amazon pre-order I placed.

It's really tight considering that if both of them charge my card then I will be over my credit card limit. -_-

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

have you been chatting with the reps??

I think everyone that ordered from Newegg should go online and chat with the reps. The more we all do this, the quicker we will get a response or shipment from them.
I just lied to one of them that i spoke with Nokia's rep and that Nokia said that newegg should have received their shipment and should have been shipping it out to their customer... He checked and said they haven't recieved it and that he will put a call to their warehouse on monday and will email me.
Last week i got one to reveal that they are expecting a total of 625 units.