Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yes, love it. Where is Jolla? This is what jolla should do for the n9 or n900.

Ubuntu is great even if a few apps only are images atm
So you made an effort to read the story & the thread, amazing....
That means you'd know that it's actually very nascent, & seems to be less progressed than Sailfish would be by now.
Still, it sux that the Sailfish_Alliance isn't taking a similar broad dev community approach, leveraging the Android community & not just some tinier ones.
Maybe we'll hear more about how they intend to address that (or not) soon, fingers crossed...

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-02-22 at 04:26. Reason: typo

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No, did not read it. I simply look at the pictures. I had already tried and posted the info in correct thread so I didn't need to read your post to know what it was about

Your post was way to long for me, plus it was old news

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-02-22 at 08:05.

Did you guys see this? http://jollatides.com/2013/02/20/hon...-jolla-future/

Jolla, as we know, is going to use China as the primary market... westerners will have to wait (or learn Cantonese/Mandarin and buy it from somewhere in China).

Luckily, my N9 remains competitive, and will do so for a few more months.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Jolla's homeland? Northern Europe last I heard?

Wow, 6,25% for only 1 million? That is cheap. I don't think jolla has anything good to barging with atm. Or this Compony has somthing that is truly crucial for jolla(except money).

Can I buy some shares please.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-02-22 at 11:47.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
<SNIP>Your post was way to long for me<SNIP>
That's too bad, I was hoping that maybe your gnat-like attention span was morphing into something more substantial

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Did you guys see this? http://jollatides.com/2013/02/20/hon...-jolla-future/
Yeah saw that the other day, always a good sign when others are willing to invest, probably not worth reading too much into it though I guess, at this early stage.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
China invest even more in Jolla, and people here thinks YAY FANTASTIC.

Thing is: ****ing EU doesn' invest anything in Jolla (or anything else for that matter) we prefer to sell out everything in desperation.

Soon europe and then US is third world...

Europe and US are already gone. Moon is the place to be...

Seriously, what's going on with the SDK...

Anyone attending MWC?

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-02-23 at 10:42.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

Thing is: ****ing EU doesn' invest anything in Jolla (or anything else for that matter) we prefer to sell out everything in desperation.

These are private investments...

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post

I don't know how being 1st or 3rd world has anything to do with how much money a company from either "world" invests onto a company of the other "world". You'll find out there many countries that are considered "3rd world" where there is a lot of money circulating among a few individuals. Just saying.

Having said that, and liking what Jolla is doing, I appreciate the fact that they've got more cash, which can in turn be used wisely to get a good product out and potentially be successful, hence -eventually- getting a product to the rest of the world. I'm being optimistic, I know.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla