Active Topics

I currently experience charging issue with my N9. Normally I can use all USB ports on all electronic devices that include my laptop, wall charger, portable charger, TV and Western digital TV live to charge the phone.

I however could not do it in the last few days. Only port of WD TV live has enough power to top the phone up within 2.5 hours. The others would take longer than 1440 mins.

Does the hardware get the problem? I replashed the phone yesterday with no succeed.

Originally Posted by triphamk2 View Post
I currently experience charging issue with my N9. Normally I can use all USB ports on all electronic devices that include my laptop, wall charger, portable charger, TV and Western digital TV live to charge the phone.

I however could not do it in the last few days. Only port of WD TV live has enough power to top the phone up within 2.5 hours. The others would take longer than 1440 mins.

Does the hardware get the problem? I replashed the phone yesterday with no succeed.
I've also been having an N9 charging issue for the last 6 months - very frustrating! I also experience the problem of charging predicted to take longer than 1440 minutes.

What I have to do now, to get my phone charged, is to put the phone on a hard, flat surface, and then rest the USB cable on a small object - so that the edge of the phone is suspended in the air. And then I have to be careful not to move the phone!