Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Lemmie guess Reggie, yours is whichever arrives first Anyone doing any international shipments from compUSA? I've got two options. A coffee/rage fuelled road trip to the store in Amherst NY (3-4 hr drive from Toronto), or order it. Which means MAD duties.

Looks like compusa online is now saying that delivery will take 2-4 weeks. What now? Maybe they can get nokia to send them more units that were supposed to be for pre-orders through their website and then they can push those pre-orders out till february.

Well, went to compusa in my home town Jacksonville, FL. and it was in stock
so I purchased it.
Sad, but understandable that retail stores get devices before individual customers with preorders.

PunK84

I called my local Compusa and was told nothing would be in untill next week. Because the Early Adoptor gene is strong in my family, I drove up there anyway (Woburn, MA, USA), and had no trouble buying one. The software version by the way is 2.2005.45-7.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Cumberland Center, Maine, USA
Hmm, the closest CompUSA store to me is a 4.5 hour drive away :/

Mine is 3.5 hrs. Still thinking if I'll there tomorrow. lol

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ St.Louis
Found this on the CompUSA web site:

"This product is not currently in stock at any of our warehouse locations. We have ordered the product from our supplier, but have not received a date yet as to when we will receive this product. We will update you on the status of your order via email."

yeah i talked to the kid at compusa. They get new shipments every night. And the Nokias came in a seperate shipment that was late! So I called yesterday and they said they had 3 on order but I knew I should check again today. Sure enough they were sitting in the cage in the back ready to be put on the floor somewhere. I snagged one up! And im hacking away at it as we speak.

Hmm, that was fast! I guess they only had a few in stock. Better rush to your local CompUSA fast!

Hmmm. It seems the exclusivity of having a 770 is fading :-)