i am a kerenl power v50 user........i want to downgrade it to kernel powerv49........can any body tell me how please.....

why do you want to 'downgrade'?

Injection drivers work.
FCAM drivers work.
SR works.

Originally Posted by ramsheed View Post
i am a kerenl power v50 user........i want to downgrade it to kernel powerv49........can any body tell me how please.....
It's a dumb choice but... anyway, you need to downgrade to stock first and then install kp49.

First of all, why creating another useless topic, if we have KP thread? + such useless topic name? + spamming forum with new topic for every repeat of this question, or another ones, very similar?

Do you really think, that You'll be helped this way? BTW, honestly, I wonder how it's possible, that You managed to install fAircrack (more develish stuff than -devel itself, as it's not even a .deb package) and kp50, yet You can't figure out how to remove them. Seriously...

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!