Active Topics

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
@ammyt

same problem here after loding one of your profile fom cputweak programme when i lock and unlock my phone i am back to nokias stock profile 250-600

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
cant create custom profiles
says /home/user/MyDocs/final not found or something
and oh, ignore nice load and power save bias please
thank yous!

@fahadj2003
I've found the main script calls scripts located at /home/user/MyDocs/ , where actually they're located at /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts .
So /home/user/MyDocs/final is actually located at /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/final .

I've edited ammyt's main script /usr/bin/CPUTweak to change every occurrence (4 in total for freqs, patches and build) of this wrong path. It worked fine.

Then, after running it once, everytime after, it complaints /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/underclock not found.
Looking into /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/freqs , it moves /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/underclock to /usr/local/bin everytime a profile is selected. So next time it goes there, it founds nothing to move, thus complaining.

I've found /usr/bin/underclock is created also when patching option is selected in menu, by /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/patches , copying one of /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/{dsuc,alluc,dcsuc,vfsuc,dcsguc} to /usr/bin/underclock.

@ammyt: wouldn't it be better to use cp instead of mv to create /usr/bin/underclock from /home/user/.CPUTweak/scripts/underclock ?

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Milano
how I can disbale VVD2 from optimum profile ? My n900 continues to reboot when I select that profile because of vdd2

Last edited by Alastor89; 2011-10-28 at 08:55.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
New version released!
http://talk.maemo.org/attachment.php...4&d=1319862802
Fixes all bugs, written in a solid language

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
really keen to try this but got an error

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
What kind of an error? Please elaborate more.

Please note that the discussion starting from post #2 till post #103 is about the old version, all problems reported are associated with the old version. The new version eliminated all of them.

I have contacted the moderators about deleting this thread, I will start a new one once this gets deleted.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
you need to apt-get remove cputweak-dcs first if you have the old version installed

Last edited by GrimyHR; 2011-10-29 at 14:35.