Active Topics

Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Exactly and also the whole menu structure is in Chinese , so why are people trying so hard to get this i will never know unless of course they ARE chinese and can speak read and write Chinese.

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
I think it can be assumed as sure that the HK Version is PR1.2. I thought it was due to be sold on Saturday (tomorrow)? Just a little more and we might as well get it on monday Just a liiiiitle more patience.

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
The update your all striving to get will be of no use to you at all as it is all in chinese ! so unless you want a chinese desktop and everything else in chinese and you can read chinese fluent , dont bother.
Dude there is something called language setting lol..
Change it back to English is possible. Hong Kong people do speak ENGLISH you know that?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
I think it can be assumed as sure that the HK Version is PR1.2. I thought it was due to be sold on Saturday (tomorrow)? Just a little more and we might as well get it on monday Just a liiiiitle more patience.
Monday?? I'm leaving on Monday NOOOOOOOO!! Hope it is coming tonight lol.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Dude there is something called language setting lol..
Change it back to English is possible. Hong Kong people do speak ENGLISH you know that?
Nope it dont have language settings and it will also be very difficult to work with, PLUS once the Chinese get there hands on it the OS will be hacked to hell now THATS worth waiting for ha.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Nope it dont have language settings and it will also be very difficult to work with, PLUS once the Chinese get there hands on it the OS will be hacked to hell now THATS worth waiting for ha.
haha it is great to be hack is not it? After all N900 was meant to be for geeks use and geeks hack stuff.. So this implying that the device is meant to be hack! But i can't wait one more day without this awesome update though. I'm still helping testing uKeyboard but can't test this new one to find the problem for Ronan yet.

HONG KONG PRODUCT CODE:

finally found it!

Hong Kong N900 Product code; 0560826
Source:
http://www.ringhk.com/news2.php?id=2774

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdon
Monday?? I'm leaving on Monday NOOOOOOOO!! Hope it is coming tonight lol.
MONDAY is a public holiday for most the EU. Unfortunately it is more likely to be TUESDAY at the earliest now

HONG KONG PRODUCT CODE:

finally found it!
HA there you go your getting somewhere ... at last hehehe.

Closed Thread