Notices

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
why is it when you turn your bluetooth on and then turn on a paired device (already paired / set-up to the n900) it doesnt automatically connect?

Its so so so annoying. I have a wireless bluetooth speaker for music in the house i turn the speak on and then i have to go and manually initialise the connection again and save even though the two are paired and trusted.

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by marcdxn View Post
why is it when you turn your bluetooth on and then turn on a paired device (already paired / set-up to the n900) it doesnt automatically connect?

Its so so so annoying. I have a wireless bluetooth speaker for music in the house i turn the speak on and then i have to go and manually initialise the connection again and save even though the two are paired and trusted.

i have been experiencing similar issues with the many devices i have connected too (several headsets several computers other phones the car). what i found is that when all of my devices attempt to connect at the same time the device will block out everything. bluetooth is fickle when more than one device is connected (laptop and headset for example). what i do to deal with this issue is shut off the bluetooth on the computer and other devices when i need to use the headset in the house or whatever. thats when i have near flawless and automatic connections.

hope this helps

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ wolver
What speaker are you using because i have 4 bluetooth sets paired with my phone. 1 car stereo (will auto connect), 1 loud speaker (wont auto connect), 2 sets of headphones (1 will and 1 wont) dont know if its the item im trying to connect cause if the n900 dont support it none of my devices would connect.