Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
I'm hoping we accepted to this program will start a thread to collaborate on practical guides about Qt5 libs on Harmattan and QtCreator. If no one else does it before me, I'll start a topic once I've set-up it up myself.
It's a very good idea, and I'm happy to see that I'm not alone and there're people who'd like to collaborate!
This sounds quite exciting.

So yeah, let's create a thread for this.
My first question is: does Qt 5 contain the X11 multitouch patches? (iirc they weren't part of the official Qt 4, just were dropped in for MeeGo and Harmattan)
Without those, my app becomes quite boring, that's why I'm asking.

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
A kind of boring question here:

When can we expect the devices to be sent?
Hopefully before the end of this week for those that have sent their data.

Still missing data from timoph and Antonio Araujo.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qgil View Post

Just resent the mail to your nokia address. Seems I managed to send it to you using the wrong email address. That's what autocomplete does for you

The Following User Says Thank You to timoph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Venemo tweets saying that he got his device by hand at Devaamo conference. Great!

I have updated his entry at http://wiki.maemo.org/Summer%2712_De...jects#Accepted with '''DONE'''. Please update your entries as you get the devices, so we all know who is still missing. Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Hi Quim,

Is there any way to track the shipment?
Because i gave the address to my home and i will have to be at my home when the device arrives...Also i am kinda skeptical about the postal system out here. So i would Ideally like to alert someone in case something goes wrong.

At least 5 developers of this activity are missing their address and phone number in their developer.nokia.com profile. Without that we can't send you the device...

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
At least 5 developers of this activity are missing their address and phone number in their developer.nokia.com profile. Without that we can't send you the device...
Name and shame? I mean, I'm sure all who have them missing are grateful of the notification. I at least have not heard anything about a shipment, but am under the impression the address details are good (and done a double-check on them). But the web-site is a bit multi-layered so you're never too sure if there's more than one place they're supposed to be entered.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Originally Posted by saidinesh5 View Post
Hi Quim,

Is there any way to track the shipment?
Because i gave the address to my home and i will have to be at my home when the device arrives...Also i am kinda skeptical about the postal system out here. So i would Ideally like to alert someone in case something goes wrong.
My device was sent via DHL and I received an email from nokia with the tracking number. You can then subscribe for email or sms notification on the DHL tracking website.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Uhmmm..You can send it to me and I'll make sure they get it..Eventually!

Hi Quim, I see few of the members have received their devices. I didn't get any email regarding the device tracking number yet. I have send you all my contact information and also updated my developer.nokia.com profile. Is there any information missing from my end. Please let me know. Thanks Somnath Banik

Last edited by somnathbanik; 2012-06-21 at 20:39. Reason: added