Active Topics

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
what can i say its amazing..

i was waiting about in practically the middle of the country today on a 2 network, being able to view the tms for the cricket live and it was updateing on my page(auto refresh). cant think of another device that does that and thats on the standard browser

browsers and web pages think its a pc not a mobile device , so i can view pc google adds(to see where mine are)- only do this on the firefox browser.

anyway i thought id post a positve thread for once, as i keep getting flamed for being negative..

what can you guys do that you cant do on another phone in terms of web or anything else.

Last edited by mysticrokks; 2010-01-07 at 18:52. Reason: move to n900 board

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
This is the problem- you post a gripe about something that nokia has let you down with and you get bombarded by geek fan boys having a pop.

you post sometyhing nice about the product and you no one has anything to say.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I was in work today and I streamed the last few overs of the Test Match from Test Match Special over internet radio.

Aside from it being a nailbiting finish, it was amazing to be able to acces radio content that isn't available on FM via my device.

Tags
browser, browsing, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, maemo browser, microb, positive experience, web browser