Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
thp, can we have an option to play the episodes in someplayer?
Sure, if you send me details on how to launch files in someplayer (i.e. via the command line or via D-Bus). Also, does someplayer support resuming from a certain point and reporting playback events to gPodder via D-Bus?

D-Bus commands here.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
i suppose those are not enough. We need d-bus commands for playing specific files from specific time, getting the current time of track being played, etc.

I have posted over at that thread asking for help. Hope 'somebody' answers.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

I have to admit I don't really understand D-Bus but "Somebody" (I keep thinking people are being unnecessarily vague when they use that username) also posted these.

I'm not seeing version 2.14 despite the fact that it was mentioned as having several maemo5 bugfixes. It doesn't seem available for Diablo either. Did the autobuilders eat it or something?

Originally Posted by jcharpak View Post
I'm not seeing version 2.14 despite the fact that it was mentioned as having several maemo5 bugfixes. It doesn't seem available for Diablo either. Did the autobuilders eat it or something?
It's in Extras-Testing, and after a testing period of at least 10 days, it will be promoted to Extras: gPodder 2.14-1 in Testing. The lack of the Diablo package is due to my loss of a Maemo SDK installation following a HDD failure. The Diablo package will be provided later.

Originally Posted by thp View Post
The lack of the Diablo package is due to my loss of a Maemo SDK installation following a HDD failure. The Diablo package will be provided later.
Regained access to another Maemo SDK and used it to build a Diablo package. gPodder 2.14-1 is now available in Diablo Extras.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cape Town
I've recently wanted the ability to play all downloads in gpodder - it appears this is possible, based on some posts in this thread where the option in mentioned but I can't figure out how to do it. Can't find the option anywhere, help! I checked the wiki but couldn't find any info there either. Thanks.

Originally Posted by thp View Post
Regained access to another Maemo SDK and used it to build a Diablo package. gPodder 2.14-1 is now available in Diablo Extras.
Thanks! Youtube download bug is indeed fixed. Quick question the file downloaded is an flv even though the default youtube fmt parameter is set to 18 which I thought meant mp4. I'd like to use the default nokia media player and not mplayer, hence the need for mp4.

The channel I'm downloading is mclaughlingroup

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
thp, I have a feature request:
Some of my podcasts are news podcasts. In this type of podcast, I only want to download the latest pod. All others should immediately be marked as old as I won't be listening to them. Can we have a feature where some podcasts are marked as news mode?

Also, I have a podcast which gives pods in different languages. I want only one from it. Can we have a regex/text based filter for downloading podcasts?

Thanks buddy

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Tags
fremantle, gpodder, maemo 5, not android, podcast, testing